Kemper on the new Trivium?

Since the thread (http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-richardson-5153-profile-vs-lasse-5153-a.html) got bumped:

VF was unusual as we were only sent 3 rhythm tracks of Matt
We used this D112 profile up the centre around 4 dB under the left and right tracks
The other profile was a 5150 57/421
Only the left and right tracks went through the GML.
Also when reamping, the Kemper was plugged into an SSL E eq before it returned to tools

This is a profile from Colin Richardson that he used on a recent record. It's a 5153 through a krankenstein 4x12, sm57/ D112 combo

Somewhere it says it might have been D112+at250de instead of 57+112

Hey guys, just saw this. The record is 3 tracks,2 REAL 5150s on the outside, recto cabs. The middle profile is a 5153, with a d112, and a 57 I believe. The profile was then sent through a GML 8300 for further EQ. Having tracked with the profile just messing around with it, the profile is the majority of the tone, even though its roughly 4db lower in the mix. It just sits perfectly with the outside amps. The profile was done with a krank 4x12 as well. They both use it live, scooping out some 240hz range a tad, as it is REALLY thick sounding down low: roughly 9db for Corey ( blackouts) and roughly 6db for Matt's tone ( 81s). Corey gives a slight boost to brighten it up around 6k or so. As far as what their FOH guy does, not much, maybe slight tweaks from venue to venue. All EQ Is done with the kempers parametric. Also it's true yes Matt does play all the rhythms from what I understand. Their live sound is absolutely crushing, one of the best I've heard, not trying to be biased here, but it is great. Paolo I believe uses some amp factory bass rigs as well, everyone on in ears. Corey's lead and clean tones are stock kemper profiles, leads I'm not sure which one, but I know the cleans are the "69" profile, an ac30. Hope it helps!

Hey Jeff, sorry I wasn't clear reading back... The outside tracks are real amps(5150s), not profiles, sorry about that.

Also my mistake, it was a d112 and an AE250, I knew I screwed that up. carl obviously said The outside tracks were the GML 8300 EQ'd tracks, however Corey I believe said the middle track (5153 profile) was also EQ'd with it, but I'd probably take Carl's word for it. I can tell you the guys aren't at all gear heads, especially Corey, so any misinfo on their parts is probably not intentional in the least.