Kemper Profiling Amp

Still no one with an opinion in rehearsal situations throught a, let's say powered fullrange pa speaker?

Still no one with an opinion in rehearsal situations throught a, let's say powered fullrange pa speaker?

Hello there

I use two cheap alto 112a powered speakers..

And they sound absolutly great on rehearsal...

And when you play live: your patches will sound great what you made on the kemper with the alto 112a..

Best regards:devil:

how do all you guys afford this!? I'm being serious. I always wonder how people can afford such expensive gear. Did you sell other gear? credit card? Or do you just have a good job?

how do all you guys afford this!? I'm being serious. I always wonder how people can afford such expensive gear. Did you sell other gear? credit card? Or do you just have a good job?

I live a cheap lifestyle(single guy living with a roommate), have a decent rent and don't really spend money on other stuff than gear. Since I'm trying to build my business up I'm trying to spend as much of my studio income on gear as possible so I can deduct it from my taxes.

I don't know how things are in the US, but here in europe it costs about as much (or less) as any good tube amp... Unless you're asking how people can afford to buy gear in general.