Kemper / Saffire Pro 40 reamping via SPDIF possible?

Hi,

since Tuesday i´m a very happy Kemper Profiler owner ;)
i tried usual reamping way with a Palmer Daccapo...works..but i have a lot of hum. Also with all Groundlifts of the daccapo and the Kemper activated.
So i was thinking about to do this with SPDIF connections of the kemper and my Saffire Pro 40. I never used SPDIF... Does this work or is the Guitar Di Signal wrong? I tried..i still have no signal..trying to fix my routing settings in Cubase and the Saffire mixer...we will see...also contacted Focusrite and Kemper.
But maybe someone of you can tell me

Cheerz
Lars

ok thru kemper i found out first: that it works ;) and what you have to adjust in the Kemper that it works. My Main problem is now the Saffire mixer...i still don´t know what i have to activate and where - that it i have signal via SPDIF.
So maybe the Saffire users can help!

thank you but this does not really help me. Me reamps with real amp work, but i want to do Reamps with the Kemper in the Saffire without Analog / Digital transforming, this works with SPDIF connection. But something is wrong with my saffire routing for that

I've never done it, but in mix control you should activate any of the inputs as SPDIF, where it says "Daw 1" for example, you click and you have the option of "inputs" or "daw", go to inputs, and choose one of the spdif inputs, you should be getting sound there. You also have to choose that input in your DAW. In reaper for example, in the audio configuration you have to choose the first and last inputs you'll use, make sure your range includes the SPDIF inputs so they show up when choosing input on a record armed track. Hope that helps.

still does not work :)

What's not working? Is the Kemper not receiving any signal, or the Safire on the way back? Make sure you opened the outputs and inputs in mix control, and activated and selected the right ones in your DAW. Maybe a screenshot of your mix control and your daw showing the output of your DI track and input if your record-armed track could help to find the problem?