Ken's Unofficial Reco>>>>>>All other Recos

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
This song is fucking amazing and deserves it's own thread/sticky for perpetuity. I sadly believe it's brilliance will be lost in the shuffle of the general "wtf are you listening to" thread. Fucking gaymayzing pinkage right here fellas. Everybody listen to this, NOW! :worship::worship::worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude ... 18 minutes? ... i'll check this later with some tequila.

we need to recommend music + booze combinations ... for best listening experience.

Seeing as Hypnos69 are Belgian I'd go with this:

IMG_0233.jpg

i drank four different belgian beers yesterday

saison dupont, st bernardus tripel, maredsous 6 and westmalle tripel

i liked st bernardus and saison dupont the most tbh. call me a wuss but when beers get to 9%+ abv (like westmalle) i dont tend to enjoy them very much. beer strength should be somewhere between 4.5% and 6.66% ideally imo

i, too, am not usually a SUPER HUGE fan of belgian beers. i recognize the craft and all, and i'll drink the fuck out of some chimay any day of the week, it's just i'm generally more attracted to british and american-style ales and stouts and whatnot

call me a wuss but when beers get to 9%+ abv (like westmalle) i dont tend to enjoy them very much.

That depends, I usually prefer strong dark beer to wash down a good meal, and typical German/Czech blonde Pils to chill out on a sunny terrace after a nice forest hike, feeling the taste of hops dissolving down my throat.

Gouden Carolus is probably my favourite Belgian beer, especially the Kaiser variety

prod_photo1_2850_1234967253.jpg

finally listened to about half of this song ... that's all I could take.

and

budweiser > belgian beer