Comus - First Utterance

What is the matter with calling them songs? Isn't that what they are? I may be a burn-out, and a music lover, but an uncle I certainly am not, so my cred is at absolute zero.

Sirloin, did you listen to the damn thing yet? It is going on my phone now for the full headphone experience later. (Audiophiles be damned!)

Yeah, not digging it. Turned it off halfway, will return later. Wootoon's voice has....... not aged well. Not that he was all that great in the first place, but he now sounds like my burnout uncle actually trying to sing.

I would never refer to anything in the hip-hop, electronic, ambient, whatever-what-have-you genres a "song." As in: "Man, did you hear that new Big Boi song? It pops!" Or: "Snoop Dogg had some good songs in the past, but his new songs suck!" And so on.... "Cuts" = more universal.

All songs I am ever or have ever been involved in will from now on be referred to as 'death' (singularis) or 'deaths' pluralis. As a co-founder of the Lögdeå metal scene I claim the right to such a proclamation.