Kerrang Awards shortlist...

affinityband said:
obviously, i wouldnt be a red blooded man if i didn like cunts.

Oh you ARE a man alright. A man crazy with lust for me and my posts, which is why you asked what other forums I post in just so you could follow me into them and start insulting me. And you have the cheek to call ME childish. :cry: Boo-hoo, big baby. :cry:

Superb. :lol:

yes

its just funny because i doubt kerrang really even covers actual emo bands in their magazine, what with it being probably more out of the mainstream than even black metal atm

Stormwatch said:
Oh you ARE a man alright. A man crazy with lust for me and my posts, which is why you asked what other forums I post in just so you could follow me into them and start insulting me. And you have the cheek to call ME childish. :cry: Boo-hoo, big baby. :cry:

Superb. :lol:

i agree completely, i reckon we should date.

Stormwatch said:
This thread explains an awful lot. No wonder the Opeth board has went to shit when Kerrang readers are the regulars here now.

I found this problem with the COB forums and these. The answer is to make you own thread inthe indie spotlights.:lol:

the real problem is people who listen to ensiferum, nightwish, children of bodom, arch enemy, cradle of filth, blind guardian, kalmah, and turisas, you noobmetal faggot

I didn't find it all that epic to be honest. Ensiferum and Tursisas have some fun music. Not legendary good, not over the top fucking brilliant but fun nonetheless. Kalmah isn't too shabby either, it's good listening.
I still enjoy old Children of Bodom, mainly because I like annoying melodies.

I don't know the other results, but I've just been informed that My Chemical Romance got 'best band on the planet' and Lostprophets got 'best British band'.

Worst results of any awards ceremony. Ever.

:erksplosion:

Heavenscent said:
I didn't find it all that epic to be honest. Ensiferum and Tursisas have some fun music. Not legendary good, not over the top fucking brilliant but fun nonetheless. Kalmah isn't too shabby either, it's good listening.
I still enjoy old Children of Bodom, mainly because I like annoying melodies.

shitaste