Keys/Bassist/Vocalist Wanted

Carnifex\m/

Jan 1, 2006
Hi, we're called Carnifex, a london based band, and we're in need of a keys player, a vocalist and a bassist. Our current bassist and vocalist are only temporary, and are in need of replacement.
We're trying to combine Symphonic Black/Death metal with almost Rhapsody-esque sections of epic metal. We have one song up on myspace for now:

http://www.myspace.com/carnifexuk

Although the band itself has done no gigs, we've all individually played live and we're looking to do a lot of gigging in the future!
We rehearse by Tottenham Court Road as often as possible. Anyone interested in joining/helping out temporarily, whatever, PM me, reply to this thread or add me on msn Carnifex_metal@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers,

Carnifex

Picture-015b.jpg

i wouldn't fart if i were you

Elysian893 said:
no, they both suck.

OK here's how it works... YOU are from Texas, YOU cannot criticise ANYTHING except perhaps the haute couture of a warbling coyote in drag. I'm also prepared to bet your house has wheels

TheDeadlyNaroth said:
OK here's how it works... YOU are from Texas, YOU cannot criticise ANYTHING except perhaps the haute couture of a warbling coyote in drag. I'm also prepared to bet your house has wheels
great stereotype. i'm willing to bet you love AYDY.