Keys/Bassist/Vocalist Wanted

ok ffs... you really don't get this do you?... RHAPSODY are insanely homo... sapiens, whilst you appear to have wandered out of the paleolithic era, in the case of snr Elysian, placing himself firmly above his compatriots intellectually. Rhapsody are a brilliant and excellent band who should NEVER be associated with power metal, a genre riddled with horrific clichés and appalling vocal lines. Rhapsody > everyone, and going "hur hur big black cock" is not a response... it only singles you out as a citizen of the USA...

TheDeadlyNaroth said:
ok ffs... you really don't get this do you?... RHAPSODY are insanely homo... sapiens, whilst you appear to have wandered out of the paleolithic era, in the case of snr Elysian, placing himself firmly above his compatriots intellectually. Rhapsody are a brilliant and excellent band who should NEVER be associated with power metal, a genre riddled with horrific clichés and appalling vocal lines. Rhapsody > everyone, and going "hur hur big black cock" is not a response... it only singles you out as a citizen of the USA...
rhapsody has horrific cliches and appalling vocal lines all over the place. just because the individual members of the band may be talented doesn't mean they are capable of making good music, which is made apparent by the shit music they make. oh god the emerald sword!!!

Errr...having petty childish debates with people you don't even know on a queer band's forum is insanely homo....

Now, kindly fuck off my thread you filthy jewish nerds.

Carnifex\m/ said:
Errr...having petty childish debates with people you don't even know on a queer band's forum is insanely homo....

Now, kindly fuck off my thread you filthy jewish nerds.
i figured you were the same person. and you posted about your "project" on an queer band's forum, that doesn't say much for your band.

And TheDeadlyNarothFaggot:
norway.jpg

Norway > you (unless youre Norwegian too which would be horrible)

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
A Canadian that has an IQ probably about 30 points higher than yours.

OK even if that were true, you would be measuring by the North American IQ system, which makes you stupider than me...