Keys/Bassist/Vocalist Wanted

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
for the record, you are a total and utter failure, I mean Dimebag 420 was actually a little more acceptable than you and thats not saying much.

Yes, that's right, you've lost... bye bye, you gefaga-swilling fritz-nosed penny-scrimping CANADIAN JEW

BloodyScalpel said:
churches aren't part of a country

err how about you shut up? of COURSE it was an attack on the country... it was an attack on the Christian establishment, which is VERY MUCH part of the country... wtf how is attacking the Christian buildings of a Christian country NOT an attack on the country?

its dickwads like this fucker that make this world a worse place to live in everyday, stop breathing our air, stop drinking our water, we need it much more than your pathetic existance ever will. Go die in a cave in Afghanistan somewhere you pansy ass cunt.

TheDeadlyNaroth said:
yep... just like everyone within a 200-mile radius of you, incidentally :p difference is, i'm a knowledgeable bigot :p and yeah, it's with ONE g
one g, two g's, it doesn't matter, there is no such thing as a knowledgeable bigot, and it shows how much you know about the world, as there is probably more tolerance between the races in texas than your whole backwards country.

TheDeadlyNaroth said:
err how about you shut up? of COURSE it was an attack on the country... it was an attack on the Christian establishment, which is VERY MUCH part of the country... wtf how is attacking the Christian buildings of a Christian country NOT an attack on the country?
Churches are a country's cancer.
If I had a cancer I'd thank the doctor who would burn it with radiation, if there was no other option.
Norway is a better place with less churches.

PanzerKunt said:
I think you are mistaken regarding the burning that church was a bad thing part. Don't tell me youre a believer? Pre-lol

No, funnily enough, I'm not... but the rest of your Christian-assed country seemed to think it was a pretty bad thing... regardless, it's still an attack on the establishment

Elysian893 said:
one g, two g's, it doesn't matter, there is no such thing as a knowledgeable bigot, and it shows how much you know about the world, as there is probably more tolerance between the races in texas than your whole backwards country.

Backwards? Go compose a banjo concierto and make moonshine in your bath... racial stereotyping is PERFECTLY acceptable, ESPECIALLY in the name of comedy and rinsage... and lol... are you a jew too? :D:D

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
its dickwads like this fucker that make this world a worse place to live in everyday, stop breathing our air, stop drinking our water, we need it much more than your pathetic existance ever will. Go die in a cave in Afghanistan somewhere you pansy ass cunt.

OK really i thought someone of such a "high IQ" could do better than that... just tell me one thing... are you ACTUALLY a jew?

TheDeadlyNaroth said:
No, funnily enough, I'm not... but the rest of your Christian-assed country seemed to think it was a pretty bad thing... regardless, it's still an attack on the establishment

Backwards? Go compose a banjo concierto and make moonshine in your bath... racial stereotyping is PERFECTLY acceptable, ESPECIALLY in the name of comedy and rinsage... and lol... are you a jew too? :D:D

OK really i thought someone of such a "high IQ" could do better than that... just tell me one thing... are you ACTUALLY a jew?
far from it, i'm agnostic if anything, but no, there is no jewish heritage in me, although i am about 99% german.

TheDeadlyNaroth said:

According to a newspaper i read the other day Norway is the most secular country in Europe.
Win.

TheDeadlyNaroth said:

You do better than that, or is a gefaga-swilling fritz-nosed penny-scrimping CANADIAN JEW the best you can come up with and no I am not jew, I am atheist, I believe in no god no afterlife, just dust.

PanzerKunt said:
According to a newspaper i read the other day Norway is the most secular country in Europe.
Win.
Isn't it the most educated country too? :p
Hello girls I think we found a co-relation :tickled:

PanzerKunt said:
Win.

errr bad bluff i'm afraid :p, that's COMPLETE bullshit, and who gives a shit anyway? If it was so secular why would there be such a horrendous uproar and INSTANT assumption of the involvement of Satanism?

TheDeadlyNaroth said:
errr bad bluff i'm afraid :p, that's COMPLETE bullshit, and who gives a shit anyway? If it was so secular why would there be such a horrendous uproar and INSTANT assumption of the involvement of Satanism?

Becaue of a couple journalists who knew how to make money raped it through the media. Who gives a shit? You apparently.