Killing Methods...

Pick Your Tool!

• By Gun.Maybe HeavyMachine,Shoot It Down.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • By Sword,Or Any Kind Of Blades.Tear Apart.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • By Fire,Coctail,Or Lava Gun.Burn Them Alive!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • By Dagger.Cut Her Throad!

• By Razor.Scratch Her Whole Body.Leave Her To BloodLose Death!

• By Wire,Or Your Own Hands.Maybe With Smoke Bomb.Choke Her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe For An Alternative,Poison Injection.She Will Be Dead Until She Gets It.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Slowly...

162205.jpg

That was so deep. Did maynard write that? He is such a massive source of deep and profound lyrics. I especially like the way he writes stuff that is completely ambiguous, and you totally awesome tool fans think you are somehow better for understanding gibberish.

Get a sense of humour, metal is just music. I can listen to whatever I want to listen to, and still listen to metal. There is no law that states, "You can only enjoy metal, or you are a poser" There is a law however that states "Fanboys are what ruin the metal scene" Get the fuck over yourself. If these people wanted saving from my justin timberlake avatar, they would have done it themselves a long time ago.

Besides the point, you like tool. I am infinitely more metal than you to start with.

Oh, you're so cool, you used big words! Listen, dumb fuck, I think you're the one that needs a sense of humor. Weren't you the one that said this thread was shitty? Maybe some people are just really fucking bored, all right? I think you're the one who needs to get over himself. Yeah, so what? I like Tool. They're my favorite band. But they don't control my life, and they're not all I listen to. You call me a fanboy? No. Not even close. Fanboys are people like you, who buy into some closet fag like Justin Timberlake. The only reason that man even wants to make music is so he can be famous. You say Maynard writes deep and profound lyrics. The most profound thing Justin has ever written was that he couldn't take the fact that Britney Spears dumped him because he wasn't good enough for her. Tool pisses on Justin Timberlake any day. And Tool pisses on any person ignorant enough to believe that Justin Timberlake is metal. Listen, man, I'm really sorry about all this. I'm sorry that you have the sheer stupidity to believe that you could ever challenge my intellect, which is obviously superior to yours. I've obviously wounded your overinflated ego, and I never meant to do that. I ONLY MEANT TO GIVE YOU A WELL-DESERVED REALITY CHECK, DUMB FUCK!!!

By the way, you call Tool's lyrics gibberish only because you're too fucking stupid to understand them. You're welcome to come back whenever you find your brain. Have a nice life, and good luck, man.

Toolbox said:
Oh, you're so cool, you used big words!
I sure did. I often rate the coolness someone has on how big the words they use are.

Toolbox said:
Listen, dumb fuck, I think you're the one that needs a sense of humor. Weren't you the one that said this thread was shitty? Maybe some people are just really fucking bored, all right?
I think you'll find the guy who started the thread, replied immediately after me, and understood I was fucking around. This thread alone proves you have no sense of humour. Have you ever stopped to consider that I use this avatar for the sole purpose of getting into arguements with cretins like you?

Toolbox said:
I think you're the one who needs to get over himself.
No, I don't think I'll be doing that.

Toolbox said:
Yeah, so what? I like Tool. They're my favorite band. But they don't control my life, and they're not all I listen to. You call me a fanboy? No. Not even close. Fanboys are people like you, who buy into some closet fag like Justin Timberlake.

Actually, a fanboy is someone like you. Someone who calls themselves Toolbox, describes themselves as Maynards Child, has the lateralus cover in their signature and a maynard avatar.

Got Obsession?

Toolbox said:
The only reason that man even wants to make music is so he can be famous.

Have you got proof of this?

Toolbox said:
You say Maynard writes deep and profound lyrics.

I was being sarcastic.

Toolbox said:
The most profound thing Justin has ever written was that he couldn't take the fact that Britney Spears dumped him because he wasn't good enough for her.

Can show me where Justin wrote this?

Toolbox said:
And Tool pisses on any person ignorant enough to believe that Justin Timberlake is metal.

No they don't. Tool have never pissed on me once.

Toolbox said:
Listen, man, I'm really sorry about all this. I'm sorry that you have the sheer stupidity to believe that you could ever challenge my intellect, which is obviously superior to yours. I've obviously wounded your overinflated ego, and I never meant to do that.

Hey, you're cool, you used big words.

If you're so intelligent, how the fuck do you not realise that only reason I post on the chat forum is troll people like you? Basically, everytime you reply, I win.

Toolbox said:
I ONLY MEANT TO GIVE YOU A WELL-DESERVED REALITY CHECK, DUMB FUCK!!!

Thanks, I'll be sure to email you when I feel like I need another one. You really grounded me, I am forever in your debt. no really, I am.

Toolbox said:
By the way, you call Tool's lyrics gibberish only because you're too fucking stupid to understand them.

No I call them gibberish because they are shitty, meaningless tripe. Whats to understand? Any pretentious dolt can write ambiguous lyrics and say they have meaning. Tool are hardly the genii tool fans make them out to be.

Toolbox said:
You're welcome to come back whenever you find your brain.
I went to the wizard today, he fixed me up with a new one. Hopefully now I can keep those damn birds off the corn.

Toolbox said:
Have a nice life, and good luck, man.

You too.

Thanks again.