Killing Methods...

Pick Your Tool!

• By Gun.Maybe HeavyMachine,Shoot It Down.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • By Sword,Or Any Kind Of Blades.Tear Apart.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • By Fire,Coctail,Or Lava Gun.Burn Them Alive!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • By Dagger.Cut Her Throad!

• By Razor.Scratch Her Whole Body.Leave Her To BloodLose Death!

• By Wire,Or Your Own Hands.Maybe With Smoke Bomb.Choke Her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe For An Alternative,Poison Injection.She Will Be Dead Until She Gets It.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Koich, man, I didn't realize you were nothing more than a troller. If I would have known that, I would have done the smart thing and ignored you. Just out of curiosity, do you get off on pissing people off and insulting their choice of music? I mean, I'd hate to think I was turning you on. But yeah, man, there are entire threads against people like you. But no harm done, and no hard feelings, bro. All in fun. Shit, the only reason I come to this website is because I'm really bored. People like you make it interesting, and if I couldn't argue with people on this site, it would be no fun.

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
How to you stop a fight between a freakish mime and Justin Timberlake?

(Not a joke or rhetorical question, I'm really kinda curious)

When Justin Timberlake reveals that he is nothing more than a troller, trying to piss off the freakish mime. Then the whole fight gets kind of boring, and the freakish mime decides to return to the topic of the thread. Decapitation is the best method of death ever. Like, when some dude rips off the other dude's head, and the spine is still attached. I have always thought it would be really cool to do that to somebody. If I had superhuman strength, I totally would.

DE said:
Koich is cleverar than u toolbox u got servaged

Yeah, man, I really don't care. Happens all the time. But the only reason that he got the upper hand on me is because I thought he was serious and he was really just trying to piss me off. Since he wasn't serious, he was able to say just about whatever he wanted. But I don't care. He can think whatever he wants about Tool, because I'm sure that the members of Tool could care less. I really don't give a shit either. I interpret Tool's music the way I see fit, and it speaks to me in a special way, and if Koich can't appreciate the beauty of that, that's his problem, not mine. Oh yeah, and bro, you really should learn how to spell. Seriously. It's hard to take you seriously when you mispell words. If I didn't know what you were trying to say, I probably would have made fun of you. Seriously.

I could think of sick ways to torture somebody after all I am the serial killer. for exaple take the victim after a savage beating and tie him to chair in the basement (so nobody can hear him scream) and burn him reapetedly with cigretes, cigars etc. than whait couple horurs for that to settle than shoot him the thighs than the next day ram a pool que in the bullet holes. I dont know be creative smash there fingers with hammers toes too. cut there ears off and shove salt into 'em whatever sounds good. but when you grow tired of it just ditch him in the middle of desert. he'll pray for death

I'm all for burning her alive, why are they all directed against women anyway? Have i missed something?...oh and btw Tool boy, you got completely owned. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS COOL!! ;)

Toolbox said:
YOh yeah, and bro, you really should learn how to spell. Seriously. It's hard to take you seriously when you mispell words. If I didn't know what you were trying to say, I probably would have made fun of you. Seriously.

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for that, I'm glad you didn't make fun of me! That would have made me cry :( I don't like it when people make fun of me :(