Killing time for the pretty ones

63db19a6595d5a351d7cc2c1381b7f28.jpg

Definitely happy to hear about Attila - he can play all the tunes and did a great job when I saw him playing on WD's solo tour. I'm wondering if WD is going to use him on the new solo stuff too...???

Reactions: Tee
In other news...

It's official that Jeff contributed absolutely nothing to the new AE album.

I understand the touring money must be lucrative, but for someone of Jeff's talent to be nothing more than a hired gun for all the time, while his solo records and CD work with Keith can barely fill clubs..he can't be feeling all that great. I was shocked when I saw Loomis play in a club with maybe 30 people.

Seriously guy, whatever last detail that's holding back a reunion, just bury whatever hatchet it is and get to work. I recently saw a good interview with WD and his solo touring group where he stated he has the entire next Nevermore album written ready to go. Voros is back in the mix now, sounds like Warrel is wrapping up his latest work...are we getting closer yet to what everyone wants?

I understand the touring money must be lucrative, but for someone of Jeff's talent to be nothing more than a hired gun for all the time, while his solo records and CD work with Keith can barely fill clubs..he can't be feeling all that great. I was shocked when I saw Loomis play in a club with maybe 30 people.

For as much work as Nevermore put in, the general reaction (aside from "fans" and critics) seemed to be about the same as having thirty people filling up a club. I don't really know what Jeff is thinking or feeling, but I can't see either situation being ideal for him. He either gets money to pay the bills and have a little on the side, or he gets to give it his all and scrape by.

This isn't the late 80s/90s anymore where people actually put a premium on talent.

He said there will be an unreleased Nevermore song on the new solo disc and he's even saying this one is closer to NM in heaviness than his first solo release....now how long will we have to wait????