Return of the King

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
have any of you seen it yet? dear lord!! if you havent go see it now...best fucking movie ever!! :worship: It stayed pretty true to the books in most respects, some minor details that i dont remember right now were omitted...but yes...Gandalf kicks your ass...

hehe yes yes, neat huh? was sean miffed at the witchking? I wanna see it again, but I don't think I can sit through the ending, hehe..but yup, best movie ever, it had me all confused *cries* *laughs* *cries* *VIKING MODE!!!!* *laughs* I left all befuddled.

It was awesome - lots of action - some minor details left out, but less so than the other films

It kicks the ass hardcore.

I cryed. I admit it, I cryed. When Aragorn said his speech and I was there saying it along with him, but when he starting saying more than what was in the trailer I honestly was like Wow. It is by far the GREATEST MOVIE EVER! Hands down. I say it opening night at 12:05 AM!!! Wednesday morning.

Pyrus said:
BEST.

FUCKING.

MOVIE.

EVER.

BITCH.

Yeah. Return of the King was absolutely amazing and you should all bow before it. The greatest achievement in movie-making of all time.

Word bitch - I heard something about Peter Jackson also wanting to do a film version of the hobbit - how much fucking ass would that kick?

... i wish i hadn't slept through so much of it... stupid... sickness...

ah well, i can't stay mad at him, now can i?

what i saw of it was awesome though... i'll just have to re-see it i guess

"... i wish i hadn't slept through so much of it... stupid... sickness..."

Wow...you missed out...on so much. The only complaint I have is the crappy quality of the film and projector (damn stupid tiny theater). They should start putting them on DVDs. :D Oh, and right at the end (about 2 minutes before it was over) a few people started leaving....:lol: morons. Why sit through a 3 and a half hour movie just to leave before the credits start rolling?