KILLSWITCH ENGAGE Taps Producer ANDY SNEAP For New Album Mix

Guitar tone stands out and sounds incredible! Not a fan or the Jesse Vs. Howard debate, but boy were his vocals ever missed!

Great mix Andy! *tips hat*

I've been really digging Andy's bass/gtr separation lately. Maybe it's due to automation or less compression(or me), but I'm hearing more dynamics than usual from the bass on the song I've heard which I think works great with the track.

This was the first time in ages I avtually ejoyed Jesse's voice. With Times of grace he had too much grunt for my liking. And the mix was solid too. Doesn't beat betraying the martyrs mix in my books but that mix wouldn't work with killswitch engage anyways.

Anyways great to hear they can still deliver!

Like it! Not much of a KsE fan but this song is awesome.. The mix is also stellar, very clear and powerful.

Never been a huge Killswitch fan, but I liked Alive or Just Breathing and The End of Heartache for what they were. This is much more reminiscent of those. Sounds good!

The guitars sound like the Kemper to me. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. That high mid sharp attack is there.

Never been a huge Killswitch fan, but I liked Alive or Just Breathing and The End of Heartache for what they were. This is much more reminiscent of those. Sounds good!

The guitars sound like the Kemper to me. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. That high mid sharp attack is there.

The guitars are whatever Adam used. Andy said he only reamped on certain riffs and then matched eq'd it with ozone to the original tones so he could mix it back in.