KILLSWITCH ENGAGE Taps Producer ANDY SNEAP For New Album Mix

This was the first time in ages I avtually ejoyed Jesse's voice. With Times of grace he had too much grunt for my liking. And the mix was solid too. Doesn't beat betraying the martyrs mix in my books but that mix wouldn't work with killswitch engage anyways.

Anyways great to hear they can still deliver!

Haha, thanks for the HUGEEEEEEEE FUCKING COMPLIMENT DUDE!!! But my mix + master of the martyrs album can't top this mix. No wayyyy, haha. Maybe I'm biased.

BUT, just when you KNEW Andy was the best, he busts this out and proves he is GOD. WOW.

As an avid Howard era fan of Killswitch engage, I'm extremely impressed with these 2 new songs out as well as loving Jesse's voice. He's gotten so incredibly dynamic from what I've heard just so far.
I'm really excited to see what the record sounds like. Awesome mix too.

Can't say I like the whole screaming and singing vocals thats going on for the chorus. Really not a fan of that song generally tbh, seems like a massive step backward.

This sounds like Times of Grace pt. 2 to me. lol. Nah, I really enjoyed Alive or Just Breathing, so while I love Howard in the band, it's certainly nice to hear Jesse back as well. Sounds great from what I've heard so far. Can't wait to get my preorder next week. :)

PS - he's one of the few singers I'd actually want using auto-tune live. ;) (flame on)

I streamed it. You can straight up hear the guitar solo tone from Doomsday Machine, like match-EQ'd. :D Not that it's a bad thing, as that tone is god-tier. The album is closer than ever to KsE in their heyday.