Killzone 2

I have it by my side at the office desk. In 15 minutes I'm off home to play it. As I play it I will get beaten by my wife telling me that she doesn't get enough attention from me. Then she tells me that I have to choose between my PS3 or her, my answer will make her pack her bags and move to her mothers place. Meanwhile my pants will go wet from playing Killzone!

It's one of those games I'll wait for a review of before I decide whether I wanna buy it. Most FPS games bore me, but there are exceptions (CoD4 :worship: ), so we shall see! Think my next purchase will be RE5, though (and I still have Gears of War 2 and Eternal Sonata that I haven't played yet!)

Nah, Dead Space is more like Resident Evil meet Event Horizon (the movie) from what I've seen - looks amazing and got great reviews, though!

Cool ill check it out. Got anymore reccommendations for more....realistic FPS's? Like COD etc? Even any upcoming I may have missed.

Cool ill check it out. Got anymore reccommendations for more....realistic FPS's? Like COD etc? Even any upcoming I may have missed.

Well a lot of people love Rainbow Six Vegas (1 and 2), but I find them too annoyingly difficult (the only way I could get anywhere in the first was to repeat levels over and over until I knew what enemies were gonna spawn where, which does NOT seem like good game design to me - never played the second)

Got COD5, finished R6 1&2 haha.

I see they are making a new AVP game, that should be killer, the first 2 were really good, especially the second!

What about F.E.A.R 2? Any good?

Hey gamin´ dudes :)

----Killzone 2 update ---

I finished the first two missions and after that I went dircetly in the online modus (that´s why I bought it). After some despairly first attempts, I began to KILL..and to KILL and an awesome addiction started. You want to be better..necessarily!! The online levels are HUGE and wide-ranging. A dream!
But you really have to learn the (not as good as cod4) controls with the PS3 pad. You have to learn this fuckin´ aiming!
The reward system is also very, very good. You want to climb the ranks to get some more benefits.

I have it by my side at the office desk. In 15 minutes I'm off home to play it. As I play it I will get beaten by my wife telling me that she doesn't get enough attention from me. Then she tells me that I have to choose between my PS3 or her, my answer will make her pack her bags and move to her mothers place. Meanwhile my pants will go wet from playing Killzone!

I hear ya, man. I had the same problem with cod4 :rolleyes: You really have to find compromises for that. Tell her, you need some more freedom to be happy in your life.

PSN = TheCynic.

Gamerankings.com has all your answers for reviews.

Im getting this game tomorrow, when it drops in the US.

I will fuck you guys up in this game... AND in CoD WaW. Stop playing 4.... shit's over a year old... its done.