Killzone 2

good luck, but I cant say Im in. Im re-forming my old clan with some old members from our gamebattles.com tournaments and shit. Ill try to get in some games with you guys, though.

good luck, but I cant say Im in. Im re-forming my old clan with some old members from our gamebattles.com tournaments and shit. Ill try to get in some games with you guys, though.

It´s okay, man. You play serious rankings, how I have read. Good luck also for you! I hope we can kick serious asses some time :kickass:

Ooh, 9.0 from Gamespot - looks like I might have to pick this up after all and play with you dudes!
That would be soooo cool, marcus!! I don´t know, how your ambition goes on in playing FPS online, but a small clan would be just goddamn funny, I think!! :)

# PSX Extreme 9.7 / 10
# IGN 9.4 / 10
# Worth Playing 9.5 / 10
# VideoGamer 9 / 10
# GameZone 9.4 / 10
# Eurogamer 9 / 10
# Console Monster 96 / 100

First impressions after about 2 hrs online time:

Needs a bit of tweaking. You cant be as accurate with your shots as other games, AND your guy turns fucking SLOW when slowing from a sprint... to the point it makes the sprint nearly useless... you cant close ground on an enemy and melee him if you cant even turn a corner to catch the guy.. ALSO: targetting with grenades needs tweaking... the trajectory is a bit odd and throwing `nades over objects is kind of fucked.

HOWEVER:

Its a breath of fresh air, and shows a ton of promise. The animations and sound effects are pretty damn nice. Only got through about 4 maps and only 3 primary weapons... but the differentiation is certainly there.

Time will tell.

single player's cool so far. your AI teammate isnt half bad and the enemy AI is relatively tactical. Being able to cover and duck around shit is cool also.

After another 2 more hrs of playing... this game's wickedly overrated and Im hugely letdown by this game. 4 years of hype and development... even with all those massive reviews up on metacritic.com... and I just cant possibly understand it.

Moving your character and trying to aim... its just a fucking nightmare. Every other shooter I own is smoother than this, including:

Resistance: Fall of Man
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Rainbow Six Vegas
Call of Duty 3, 4, and World at War...
Unreal Tournament 3

Even games I've just played for extended periods of time either as beta or someone else's like Resistance 2, Haze, and Socom... all handle slightly better.

Its a shame, and it absolutely must be addressed... as something as simple as tightening up the controls in which the way your character moves and aims, can be such a massive gamebreaker... THAT, and the online party system... or actually, the lack thereof.

Sony has to fix this game before more people see how short it fails... this is supposed to be their Halo killer.... and its nowhere near that.

- J

Moving your character and trying to aim... its just a fucking nightmare

That´s it, dude. I slowly getting used to it. When you usually play cod4/5 you firstly will definitivly have problems with the aiming. BUT you can learn it. Don´t put the sensibility too much high. I was so fucking angry because of the aiming, but it´s worth to learn it. It makes fun like hell now. And don´t forget...the other players maybe has the same aiming problems like us. So it´s fair. Give it a try again, dude. The whole multiplayer system is very good thought-out and very complex. Also the clan system is very cool.