King Diamond

William

Sep 9, 2002
Wales, U.K.
I remember seeing a thread for King Diamond before but cant find it now... anyway I would LOVE to see him at '04 and im sure there are plenty of others (possibly not on this forum) who would too. Should at least be contacted :)

William said:
I remember seeing a thread for King Diamond before but cant find it now... anyway I would LOVE to see him at '04 and im sure there are plenty of others (possibly not on this forum) who would too. Should at least be contacted :)
That was me (at least I did put one up here). It would be amazing for King to play BS. I agree, he should deffinatly be contacted about him.

"Ooooooooowwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa It's Halloween!!!" as the King once screamed!

Yes, yes, yes and yes - I'd love to see the mighty King at next year's (or any year's) Bloodstock!!!

BTW - nice to see your poncho framed mug on here Mr. Random Phil, metal brother! Classic picture in you're sig dude, is it in Scruffies that it was taken?! Piiiiuuuunt!

I just read this on the offical King Diamond board. It makes very intresting reading
Not sure if I should be saying this or not (hope Andy doesn't get mad..)
but uhh.. Andy told me that next fall K.D is doing a huge European tour (all over Europe) between Sept and Oct/Nov.
just thought I'd let you all know.

What perfect timeing would that be for King to play BS!! :)

Not to disappoint everyone but I've heard from a reliable source that King Diamond are VERY expensive to book :-/ I think the figure mentioned was £10,000 +...

It's not like Saxon or Blaze are power metal, and they went down a treat. All metal should be welcome at Bloodstock minus a few obvious exceptions!