Who is better at soloing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow meow meow

meow MEOW MEOW

meowMEOWMEOW

MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWmeowmeow meow meow

kirk was the first guitarist I seriously liked, at least he did not try and kill himself like a emo *cough* laiho faggot *. That aside, if you cant tell that alexi is a better guitarist then you dont deserve to *me thinks* live? haha

kirk shits down alexi's throat at guitaring, Alexi sucks eggs compared to kirk.

i still think alexi is awsome, but kirk is better

and yer st anger is patheticLOL

Mammoth said:
:lol: Kirk Hammet eats my shit! He is the worst guitarist fucking ever and Iwould say he is also the MOST overrated guitarist of our time. He is just James's side kick without James he would be making ME Big Mac's! Exodus got good once he left dude! Show me ONE good solo he has done, just one! He hella-sucks! Innovative and aspiring? :lol:

*laughs scornfully @ MentalMeshuggahMan*

The solo in Disposable Heroes was pretty awesome actually. Hammett is just terrible live though.

Man their both good but i had to pick Alexi ..Even though their both good. I like listening to Alexi's solos more then i do with hammetts

Infernium said:
Kinda stupid to ask this at bodom board. Go ask it to some Metallica board and you'll get a bit different result i belive.

Half of the Kids on the Metallica Board don't know Bodom or any other bands beside Slipknot and Limp Bizkit.

At least they didn't when this thread was started....

Now we have Are you NuMetal yet? so probably they know...

Status
Not open for further replies.