Kirk Hammett vs Alexi Laiho

Who is better at soloing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
§tygian Apothegm said:
this thread is obviously just trolling to get a rise out of cob fans.

but i would like to say fuck you to everyone saying kirk is crap. kirk and alexi are my 2 biggest influences when it comes to playing. without kirk i wouldve never picked up guitar and gotten into all this great metal.

yeah just kind of want to echo this. the dude is obviously just trying to get us all riled up, and doing a poor job at it.

but i really cant just discredit kirk so easily. yeah, he's not the greatest player in the world, yeah he taps and uses wah way too much, but the fact of the matter is that he's the lead guitar player in quite possibly the greatest metal band ever and there's a ton of amazing players in this world that would call him their main influence. the dude has ability, as limited as it is, he penned some very memorable solos that im sure any one of us could just hum in our heads right now. i dunno, it just seems like its the 'new thing' to be totally down on kirk and i just dont think it's completely warranted.

§tygian Apothegm said:
this thread is obviously just trolling to get a rise out of cob fans.

but i would like to say fuck you to everyone saying kirk is crap. kirk and alexi are my 2 biggest influences when it comes to playing. without kirk i wouldve never picked up guitar and gotten into all this great metal.
THATS WHY U SUCK!!! OMG LOL!!!!!!!!1111111

Kirk hammet
novinh17.jpg

Alexi wins.

Bleakest Harvest said:
The 4th solo in FrAnTiK is better than any Children of Gayness solo.
Doesnt that mean there had to have been a 1, 2, and 3 as well??
:::Brain imnplodes from confusion:::

Alright guys just let this thread die out. We are just feeding the trolls. They get off to the fact we like CoB so much and love to come in here and get us all mad. The best fight you can put up on threads like these is just do not respond to them.

@cobsteele
i think most people arent responding in a real way. like myself...i think its funny as shit, because its all bullshit, so why not fuck around a bit? just delete the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.