Kiss my big beautiful butt goodbye!

Unsumed

Badger Boy
Hello everybody. Bagge here. Just wanted to drop a line and tell you what's going on.

The band have decided that my stand-in while I've been away working, Per Henriksson, has done such a great job and fits in so well that they want to keep working with him. I support their decision and step humbly off the stage. He is, by far, a much more apt keyboard player than I will ever be, and from what I've experienced a great guy as well. I'm comfortable with saying that this move is best for all parties involved.

I have felt lately that I haven't been able to put all of my soul into the songs and I'm beginning to drift off into other spectrums of the musical universe (which is kind of difficult since Wolverine span over so many of the known and unknown genres:)). I still love the music we've created together but I don't think I can continue down that path any longer. I will, of course, keep playing and writing music (hint: http://www.myspace.com/dorftrottel ;)).

So, to sum things up:
Thanks to the band for the honor and privilege of writing, rehearsing, recording and playing together (both on and off the stage :)). It's been a wild ride and I wish you all the best and good luck in the future. I'm sure great things are just around the corner for you.

And to all the great and wonderful people I've met through or because of Wolverine I reach out a grateful hand and thank you. I hope to see you again in some other context.

Ok, I'm out of here. Thanks again. Take care, take hold and steal away.

Andreas "Bagge" Baglien 1999 - 2006

Hello Andreas...

What can be said? I wish you good luck in your next musical chapter (and in life in general... ;)).
At least you guys have parted ways peacefully and with no hard feelings and remain friends -- that is what's important!

A big thanks to you all for your well wishes! They really mean a lot to me.

Last saturday was the first time I was at a Wolverine concert without being on stage since early 1998 :). I thought it would feel weird, put it didn't. The guys did a great show and I was behind the mixing desk making sure people heard them :).

Bagge really did a great job. Sure, it was kind of weird having him behind the mixing desk at first but it really felt great in the end. I know from before that Bagge is an excellent soundengineer so I had no doubt he would do a great job. One could say that he's the perfect soundguy for us. I doubt there's anyone else that knows our songs as well as he does. :)