Klimt 1918

The Scourge

Suicide Machine
May 26, 2003
Drowning in a sea of addictions
Hey hellow Katafans.
This is a band that I have really been embracing lately and definitely would suggest to all of you out there. The play a style that is pretty much an amalgamation of U2, The Police and Katatonia all rolled into one. Being a huge Police fan, it was easy to fall in love with these guys, as the singer does a hell of a job at emulating Sting(albeit an Italian Sting). The latest album Dopoguerra is great, but the last release, Undressed Momento is very good too. Anyone else here dig 'em?

I am a fan as well and the new album being released out of nowhere caught me by surprise,Secession Makes Post Modern Music is definitely another album by them worth looking up,great band they sound a lot like Novembre mixed with The Cure,especially on their early stuff,the newer stuff does have a U2 vibe to it,really upbeat. I like how the early stuff is somewhat upbeat but still calm and depressing all at once.

i think its a great band and im totally looking into.....but i cant find many songs from them....i have only a couple.....
quite nice!

I like them very much, probably my favourite Italian band!

Saw them live only once and I really hope to see them again and with a longer set than last time!

Still haven't heard their new album though.
A band worth to give a try, if you don't know about them yet!!!

The Foreverlorn said:
I think the Italian parts are very well performed. Italian is a good language for music...
When its sung, its okay. But the dramatic weird speaking... :yuk: