Klitschko/Brewster

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
I know there are only a couple of boxing fans on this board but I wanted to chat about it anyway. So did anybody watch this fight? Can Kiltschko overcome this loss? He was" knocked the fuck out. " It was fun to watch but I never would have thought he would loose this one. I guess he has a glass jaw. In two weeks Vitali Klitschko will fight Corrie Sanders, Sanders beat Wladimir a year ago and now Vitali will try to avenge that loss. Should be an interesting one but I think Vitali will win but you never know.

I dont think he will overcome this loss, he was wore out by the fourth round. Hes only half the fighter his brother is anyway. I wish they would have a tournament for the championship belts like they did back when Tyson was coming up and have a unified champion. It would be nice to take alot of the questions out of the heavyweight division that exist now. How about Judah/Spinks II, now theres a fight.

I watched the fight. I was amazed. Brewster rope-a-doped him. I personally think Vladimere Klitchko is done as a big name heavyweight. He got knocked out big time by Sanders, now he got knocked out by a guy that has been off for like a year and a half. I think my mom could knock him out. I was hoping he would win. He sure looks impressive, but a jaw like his. Next weeks fight between his brother and Saunders should be good. And you are right he didnt get knocked out, he got knocked the fuck out. He didnt know where he was when he was in his corner.

Cincy Vigilante said:
I know there are only a couple of boxing fans on this board but I wanted to chat about it anyway. So did anybody watch this fight? Can Kiltschko overcome this loss? He was" knocked the fuck out. " It was fun to watch but I never would have thought he would loose this one. I guess he has a glass jaw. In two weeks Vitali Klitschko will fight Corrie Sanders, Sanders beat Wladimir a year ago and now Vitali will try to avenge that loss. Should be an interesting one but I think Vitali will win but you never know.

SlappyWhitey said:
Is Peels Palace in Erlanger still having boxing matches?
I have no idea. I have never heard about this.

I agree Wladimir is gotta be done. These were huge losses given to him by low level heavy weights.
Its hard to think that Corrie Sanders could win this fight but you never know. The heavy weight division is just in such bad shape right now.
So what do you guys thing about these upcoming fights?
Chris Byrd VS Andrew Golota?
John Ruiz VS Fres Oquendo?
Vitali Klitschko VS Corrie Sanders?
Vernon Forrest VS Teddy Reid
and the one I'm looking forwart to the most
Roy Jones Jr. VS Antonio Tarver?

My picks are:
Byrd, but this is just a toss up as they both are just sub-par in my opinion
Oquendo, because I would never, ever, pick Ruiz even if he was fighting my grandmother.
Vitali, he went toe to toe with Lennox Lewis, a not in great shape Lewis but he still knocked him around.
Vernon Forrest
Roy Jones should get a more decisive win this time and erase the cloud left hanging form the first fight.

did you guys see thet tool Larry Merchant tell those guys to shut up or he would stop this interview? I hate larry merchant I wish he would get socked for asking a fighter a stupid question. Hes gotta be worse than Jim Grey...

dont really know about many american boxers,hopefully kostya can keep kicking ass for a few more fights,also watch out for a boxer by the name of danny green.