Klubben Gig

L0bster

OneTwo!
Feb 28, 2002
Stockholm
Visit site
Allrighty, someone had to do this (again). What did all of yóu think of tonights gig?

Awesome gig, April Etheral and Bleak kicked ass, but unfortunately, Face of Melinda and Forest of October wasn't there :/, they where replaced by a fair judgement.

Martin Lopez wasn't as tight as he was on Södra Teatern in september, but that's really a small thing to complain about.

Yes, great gig indeed, much better setlist than at Södra Teatern, but the sound was not as good though.

April Ethereal was definitly the highlight of the evening, especially as it is my favorite Opeth song. I really missed Forest of October though :(

As usual you couldn't hear Peters guitar... Why do they always do this? Some of the riffs sound really weird when you only hear Mikes guitar, so that kinda sucks.

Great gig anyway.

Well, I thought Peters guitar was really hearable. But the drums where (as usual in klubben) a bit too muddy.

Godhead's lament
Drapery
Deliverence
Windowpane
In My time of need
April Etheral
Bleak
Advent
A Fair Judgement
Demon of the fall

Soo I guess the finland setlist was a bit of a "we are sorry" set

L0bster said:
Godhead's lament
Drapery
Deliverence
Windowpane
In My time of need
April Etheral
Bleak
Advent
A Fair Judgement
Demon of the fall

Soo I guess the finland setlist was a bit of a "we are sorry" set

Actually that's the setlist they played on 2 of the 3 gigs in Finland too. They did Forest of October & Face of Melinda only in Helsinki...