Knackers

hahah claire that is 20/20 and Im sure one of them has a bottle of lambrini. If you think scalls are bad you shud see some of the "metallers" its all stupid baggy criminal damage pants and slogan t shirts chains and black lipstick.

sock over trackies. sadly people i once did that. birds are the worst for it. especially with coloured socks. speaking of which i am reviving a lacost trackie once donated to me and i am going to write 'SCAL Est 1986' on the back and wear it with me docs with the nails through the front. CLASS. think i might have a bottle of turbo too.

ado-duncan01.jpg

Is that really you with the duncan? You have a nice moustache :hotjump: :hotjump:

hahaha this is a dead good thread. well dont there ikeaboy... are you ado then? i wish you and dunc would grace our forum again its boring in there without yous! come ed!

pagan2002 said:
hahaha this is a dead good thread. well dont there ikeaboy... are you ado then? i wish you and dunc would grace our forum again its boring in there without yous! come ed!

:wave: im scared to go in there at the moment :( ...but can we bring our own smilies with us? :hotjump:

and wheres ur knacker pix?