ATTN: Bambi

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
I'm headin in to Dublin in time for the game if you fancy goin knacker drinkin up in Donnycarney or so. Maybe even to a pub if I can sneak on the train without paying. Give us a ring. jah!

sheedy.jpg

Bambi said:
yer mobile was switched off you daft get, you should stay off that buckie from now on :(
Ah I fell asleep after the game, only had a few gargles an all. Getting too old for all this heavy metal behaviour. I should move to mainland europe and drink 2 beers and smile :)
fun fun fun

well, let that be a lesson on the dangers of domestic bliss :lol:

i only had two of them guinness exports and it knocked me out, they're like anasthetic on me :(

Bambi said:
well, let that be a lesson on the dangers of domestic bliss :lol:

i only had two of them guinness exports and it knocked me out, they're like anasthetic on me :(
:lol: I know, Ive gone from a month of strawberry nesquick straight into a night of cheap cider and Buckfast. Was meant to go and see a studio in Dublin 2 an all. Knackered old bastard I am :(

This thread is giving me images of someone with thick stubble, missing teeth, ripped and filthy clothes with like overcoat, a wiskey bottle in a brown papar bag, with this strangelight/bambi language/speech patten babbling away drunkly too close with really fuming alcohol bad breath.