Knock Knock....Hello is anybody there....

Mar 24, 2005
:zzz: Ho hum:zzz:
Nap time has to be over by now....

Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The Ceremony is about to begin..

WAKE UP!
You can't remember where it was had this dream stopped?

Pabla said:
I've been around :Smokin:

Hey, sorry, I was talking more about the members of the band. There are a few of us who have been posting, like yourself and Wyvern and I've been talking off-line w/ Suzette. Have you heard anything about the new CD?

Hey Pabla, thanks for checking in. I haven't heard anything either.

So how are you? How's the weather in lovely CA? Here's it's going to be 80-85 byt next week highs of 70. You just never know with CT weather. Do you have any summer vacation plans?

Hey guys! I guess it's time, indeed, to wake the Prophet up - "...thunder clouds close the skies, he opens up his eyes, he's awakened, hears the children in his paradise..." Haha... What about more of such music, Steve?! I believe anything you write has the respective potential... By the way, from September on, I'll stay and study in Montréal with my girlfriend for ten months, so, I'm looking forward to seeing you tour in North America, then... ; )

Heya Janet! All is good around here, thanks for asking! Weather has been awesome... high 60's to high 70's, hopefully it will stay that way for a while!

I think I have some vacation coming up in a couple of months... but I don't know exactly where to yet...

How about you?

BTW, Suze where are ya??!! And hi Jesper :)

Just when people were getting used to the high 70's, it'll be raining for the next 10 days. I don't mind that, maybe I can sit down and start writing again. It's been a LONG time since I've written something really awesome...

I went to Newport, Rhode Island last weekend. Drove by the Mansions, but I tend to get so discouraged because the Vanderbilts dog houses are larger than my house :erk: (Ok so maybe not my house, but my garage definitely).
And the kids playhouse.....my sister and I used a washer and dryer box and had dad glue them together and we put carpeting and curtains in there and cut a little window out so we could talk and those kids has a two story house....oh how depressing. It was gorgeous though and I got burnt and spent lots of $$$.

Suze has been SO busy. I e-mail her and she has just enough time to send back a quick note letting me know how things are with her and the family and then off she goes to that 4 letter word place and is never seen or heard from again, well, until the next day....

OK, you take care of yourself....and if you see an SP member, kick em hard and tell him (whoever it is) to get on line and update us.....

Hi Pabla, hi Janet and hi to all the rest of you! Hehe, although I'm not the most busy writer here (I'm reading for most of the time though), I'm probably writing more often than the SP guys - last piece of "news" on the HP is from roughly one year ago. Might become funny if it wasn't so disturbing... I think I'm going to listen to "Montag" or so now, haha...

Deepest apologies to all, I'm getting old and memory is not what is used to be so I have neglected this forum.

Hope everybody band and fans are equally alright ;)

NP: Sodom - 'Fall Of Majesty Town'

Wyvern said:
Deepest apologies to all, I'm getting old and memory is not what is used to be so I have neglected this forum.

Hope everybody band and fans are equally alright ;)

NP: Sodom - 'Fall Of Majesty Town'

Apologies accepted if mine are!! I've been soooo bad myself. Part of it was just plain ol not getting on to post, then when I could, my password didn't work so I had to reset it. Everyone's bizzy, that's for sure. Wonder how the tunes are shaping up for SP??!:headbang:

I am without an internet connection until the end of September, maybe even longer.

I will be moving to the South of the Netherlands back to my hometown Eindhoven rockcity! :headbang:

But I'll try to keep checking this forum. Steel Prophet is still a very important band to me.

Hawk said:
So is there any news? New album? New gigs? New anything? Steve are you there???

Beyond what's on the website no that I know. Hey Pabla what's the buzz in town?

All I know is that they are still getiing together to write the new material... because of Vince's busy schedule sometimes they don't get together for a while... that is why its been going so slow.

I'll ask Steve to post an update as he can explain what's going on better than I.

Thanks for the interest and keep checking... we need some noise in this forum!:err:

Pabla said:
All I know is that they are still getiing together to write the new material... because of Vince's busy schedule sometimes they don't get together for a while... that is why its been going so slow.

I'll ask Steve to post an update as he can explain what's going on better than I.

Thanks for the interest and keep checking... we need some noise in this forum!:err:

No Problem Pabla

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Hawk :lol:

now everybody get with it!

Hmm, Steve still has not posted. I have some ears to pull :heh:

Update...
In football news the team me and Bruce play for won 30-0 last week and I had one 40 yard catch for a touchdown and a ten yard run. He has a case of bruised ribs... On defense I had 2 passes defensed. Bruce actually had one sack and blocked really well on offense.
Also, I have a loose questionaire for anyone that would like to answer it coming up soon...
Musically, Vince, Gene and I hashed out a new arrangement two weeks ago. I also have 3 lyrical ideas ready to develop.