Knock Knock....Hello is anybody there....

stevekachinsky said:
Update...
In football news the team me and Bruce play for won 30-0 last week and I had one 40 yard catch for a touchdown and a ten yard run. He has a case of bruised ribs... On defense I had 2 passes defensed. Bruce actually had one sack and blocked really well on offense.
Also, I have a loose questionaire for anyone that would like to answer it coming up soon...
Musically, Vince, Gene and I hashed out a new arrangement two weeks ago. I also have 3 lyrical ideas ready to develop.

Careful with the sports we don't need our musicians bruised :lol: And as a request can we have back the comments about the lyrics in the booklet when the new album is out? I always liked that detail from you Steve.

Yeah, we could probably bring that back Wyvern. I'll be careful with the sports. I guess Bruce broke a pinky and a couple ribs so far. He's not so careful I guess... ;)

Hmm, put him on the bench :lol: Take care guys, we'll be waiting ;)

Can't wait to hear new material. How has everyone been? Pabla, Janet.. you been well?

ttyl

Scott

Hi Scott,

Been doing pretty OK thanks... just so busy! Nice to see you about... you should come say hi more often ;)