Kontakt 5 Player Free & Factory Selectin installation problem

azistenostora

Feb 9, 2009
Tatooine (aka Milton Keynes)
Has anyone had success installing the free library for Kontakt 5 Free Player? http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5-player/free-download/
I downloaded the files, started the .exe which told me it's going to install a .iso mounter. Clicked ok and got a blue screen of death wtf?
I then said ok, get daemon tools lite to mount the .iso which did mount the image and took me through installation but the installer said "required space 0MB" and installed nothing. FUUUU
Any help appreciated

I think the problem is more likely on your end rather than the installer software.

Try something other than Daemon Tools, and if that doesn't work, try re-downloading the install files in case there was a problem with your download.

Thanks, I solved it in the end. In case anyone has similar issues, I downloaded the installer again, but the iso mounter still didn't do anything (probably got totally messed up first time around when I got the blue screen). Then I loaded the new .iso with daemon and it worked. Weird.