:lol:

How very entertaining! haha

"Korn ripped off Morbid Angel"
"please help me defend Korn on this issue"
"Morbid Angel Ripped of Korn"

(not exact quotes)

Good luck with your argument dude!

:lol:
I still can't tell whether he thinks Korn ripped off Morbid Angel or Morbid Angel ripped off Korn.

One of the pioneering Death Metal bands

Or

The band that unleashed Nu-Metal on the planet

I know what I think anyway.

I hope Jonathan Davies is getting raped in the arse by a huge black guy as we speak, the dirty, no talent Mother Fucker.

Oh...You're right. I forget the exclamation marks.

Morbid Angel<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KoRn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Morbid Angel

This thread is particularly funny for me, considering Morbid Angel pretty much singlehandedly made me realize just how shitty Korn really was.

Jonathan Davis ran out of things to be depressed about a long time ago, and the band has descended into being part of the cliche they helped create.

So now I am AllWithinMyMonster and LuminousAether!

Shit, I have so many personalities. It's fucking great.

=/

And Mallcore? What's that, another name wannabee elitists give to music they think is simple, not "tr00" and don't like (or Nu-Metal)? This comes from someone who thinks Iced Earth and Iron Maiden have talent. Please, do me a favor. Shoot yourself.

And BTW, I really don't like KoRn that much. I used to really like them. My appreciation for them has started to dwindle. I still have a soft spot for them though. I do like real Metal(How the fuck do you think I found this board?). When I am bored and have nothing better to do, I like to come on hear and get you people going. It's quite funny. You people say the same thing over and over again to anyone you don't agree with. Your trite cliches are actually starting to get tiresome. It's time to get some more material. You have ceased to entertain.

:(