KOZMOS Sat July 26: First 100 get free VISIONS Collectors poster

"Far better is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
[size=-1]Theodore Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)[/size]

Ya know, Brucie, that quote speaks volumes to me of late, thanks for havin it there.

Hey eveyone! can't wait til SAT!!! We're gonna help tear the roof off the place with our new drummer Mars..Watch as the Ring Master of this Circus of the Damned Ms. Loana whips us huge monsters into shape as we obey her EVERY command!oooooooh boy i can feel the sting of her whips now!!! wooo hooo!!
Jimmy

I hope everyone has fun!!

I would love to join you, but I will be at the Iron Maiden concert here in NY at Jones Beach on 7/26!!!!!! :headbang:

I'll let you guys know how it goes!!!!! I am sure it will be great......

jawbreaker said:
Hey eveyone! can't wait til SAT!!! We're gonna help tear the roof off the place with our new drummer Mars..Watch as the Ring Master of this Circus of the Damned Ms. Loana whips us huge monsters into shape as we obey her EVERY command!oooooooh boy i can feel the sting of her whips now!!! wooo hooo!!
Jimmy

New drummer for who?! DOD?! :ill:

Wait! Loana has whips?! :OMG: She didn't say anything about that!!! I've been deprived! :cry:

Jeff Milne said:
I may be late on Saturday. If there's a new song being added please put it late in the set. And if possible, could somebody save me a spot up front. As I said in a post early this year, the front row is the only place to watch The MaidenS from.
:wave:

Okay...just don't pass out again or I'll have to stop the show....come when you can...IF.................................. we debut something we will do it late when we are very drunk.