Kreator-Atlanta May 13th Role Call

biggs0072000

Who drops crackers?
Apr 1, 2006
Albany, Ga
Who's going just out of curiosity? It'd be cool to run into some of the forum members and share a beer (or 76, doesn't matter to me. =D). Also, It'd be fun to see if thre are any other Belphegor fans here.

I gotta tell ya...you are in for a GREAT SHOW!!! Saw them last Friday in Chicago...the undercard had Warbringer and they thrashed it pretty good. I have no Belphegor in my collection and didn't really know what to expect but WOW...they totally impressed me. The lead singer/guitarist has one of the most commanding presences on stage I have ever witnessed...I won't spoil it for you but the last song of there set is special...loved it. I had seen Exodus back in the day (w/ Anthrax)...still very good though not a fan of Rob Dukes era Exodus...but chaos ensued once they broke into the Toxic Waltz. As for Kreator...sheer professionalism and a well oiled machine. German engineering at its best. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!

I will be there... I was wondering if any PP forum people would be there, since I didn;t see any at the Destruction show!! LOL

Considering it. Saw them in ATL on the Enemy of God tour, and that got them off of my life list.

I'll be there this coming Tuesday (April 28th) at Slim's in San Francisco. Looking forward to seeing Kreator for the first time, can't wait. Also looking forward to hearing some new Warbringer tunes.

Not sure if I'll be there yet, but I'm sure some of my currently-in-town travelling RennFaire metalhead friends will be emerging from the campground (behind the Faire site) for this show. :lol:

I've been listening to Kreator's "Live Kreation" CD set and I'm really enjoying it. I have to say, it's one of the better live discs that I've heard! In addition, a great place to start exploring the band in my opinion.

~Brian~

I've been listening to Kreator's "Live Kreation" CD set and I'm really enjoying it. I have to say, it's one of the better live discs that I've heard! In addition, a great place to start exploring the band in my opinion.

~Brian~
This is one CD I need to get. I still love Coma Of Souls after all these years!

I had plans to be there (off from work for two days). When my wife's surgery was scheduled for last week, I had to move my free time from work to help her around the house. I have two buddies going. I'm sure this will be a good show. Each time I saw Kreator (VIOLENT REVOLUTION & EXTREME AGGRESSION tours), they did not disappoint.
I am planning on being at Testament instead.