Kristian Wahlin's works

dg

Apr 20, 2003
Switzerland
www.nightshadeweb.com
What's your fav Kristian Wahlin cover?

For me it's probably DIABOLIQUE's Butterflies (perhapse he was very effective because it is his own band??) and perhaps Morgana Lefay's sanctified.

@Korkil, btw, will Kristian design the cover for Lefay upcoming release?

I would first need to know which cover art he's done. All I can think of right now is the Morgana Lefay and Tad Morose stuff. Doesn't he have a website? Did a brief search but didn't find one :confused:

Gaunerin said:
I would first need to know which cover art he's done. All I can think of right now is the Morgana Lefay and Tad Morose stuff. Doesn't he have a website? Did a brief search but didn't find one :confused:

I don't think he has a website. At least I've never found any one.
He's designed the first three Therion albums, some for At The Gates, Lake Of Tears, Diabolique, Bathory (Nordland I + II), Amorphis (Elegy),...
He's aka Necrolord and designed covers for some of the major black metal bands (Emperor "In The Nightside Eclipse", all of Dissection's...)

Try this link; there's a list of the cover he did, though it is neither complete nor up-to-date...

http://www.artistdirect.com/music/artist/appears/0,,641055,00.html

insidethefall said:
I love Lake of tears 'A Crimson Cosmos' album art, very trippy and fits the music perfectly.

Yeah very "mushroomy" oriented cover I like it too. I also was very surprised when I discovered the painting for Lake OfTear's 'Neonai'. But just as fo Crimson, it fits the music well... I've always liked the pink bunny at the back of the cover. :D What's he doing here???