KSE Cover - Who wants to do vocals?

Cheers everyone, Waterboy, nothing on the 2 bus when I'm mixing. My mastering chain is URS (A/N) MIX EQ, C4, Sonic Timeworks Mastering Compressor, L2. On this new mix with vocals I also put on a Colortone Pro with an LA2A Convolution. Thats where that low end is coming from haha.

Great job on the vocals EX, would be cool to see how other people on this forum fare against you on it!

Fixation EX Vocals

Cheers everyone, Waterboy, nothing on the 2 bus when I'm mixing. My mastering chain is URS (A/N) MIX EQ, C4, Sonic Timeworks Mastering Compressor, L2. On this new mix with vocals I also put on a Colortone Pro with an LA2A Convolution. Thats where that low end is coming from haha.

Great job on the vocals EX, would be cool to see how other people on this forum fare against you on it!

Fixation EX Vocals

Machinated, EX - That's pretty sweet.
I especially love the guitar tone and the clean vox.
We should have a subforum for completed songs by members who have worked together online someday.

Cheers mate, just working on one with Descents vocals, doing a completely different mix though as the last one was crapping out on me (too many plugs haha). I'll do a version with both vocals together too. And someone make that collaboration thread before I do it, you lazy fucks! hahaha