Kvlt you!

dude....no offense.....but youre coming off as a typical 13 year-old. chill out for a bit (especially on SOT) and dont make an ass of yourself by saying stupid shit like "your mom needs a tissue because i jizzed all over her" and you wont be given shit for everything you do. trust me, im not attacking you.

but i figure ill make an ass of myself....and do so with no seriousness

mekvlthaha.jpg

dilema1362 said:
dude....no offense.....but youre coming off as a typical 13 year-old. chill out for a bit (especially on SOT) and dont make an ass of yourself by saying stupid shit like "your mom needs a tissue because i jizzed all over her" and you wont be given shit for everything you do. trust me, im not attacking you.
*applauds*

A Fire Inside said:
Enemy, you got served right here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171093

Is it really worthy for you to post it again just to get owned again?

Fuck off. And Die. And then be fucked by a goth guy.

the people on SOT are usualy jerks no matter what and i thought the cob board was semi friendly, so i posted it here. if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Enemy242 said:
the people on SOT are usualy jerks no matter what and i thought the cob board was semi friendly, so i posted it here. if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

did your mom instill that in you? because in real life, if you dont have anything nice to say....say it very, very loudly

Please, leave. You are a CoB fan by two means:
1) You listen to CoB (all right here... I guess)
2) You keep on insulting people that disregard your stupid and gay posts posted twice (or more than that, sorry, I'm no nerd enough to check all UM forums as you are to post in them all) on the forums and your gay attitude of a brainless thirteen-year-old (oh! guess what! You're thirteen!!) motiveless guy who wants to be Necro-gr1m and frostbitten. I'm sure as hell that you are all day painting pentagrams in your class table, telling your friends how you screwed a cat with your tr00 metal dimmu-borgir-style leathered&spiked hands. People like you are the ones who disgrace all styles, all ways of living, even life itself, even humanity.

Please, do us a favor and grow, and think, and make useful things, and find a girlfriend, and start reading something more than forums, quit smoking your fucking nails and try to keep your mouth closed when you chew.

Out.