Kvlt you!

A Fire Inside said:
Please, leave. You are a CoB fan by two means:
1) You listen to CoB (all right here... I guess)
2) You keep on insulting people that disregard your stupid and gay posts posted twice (or more than that, sorry, I'm no nerd enough to check all UM forums as you are to post in them all) on the forums and your gay attitude of a brainless thirteen-year-old (oh! guess what! You're thirteen!!) motiveless guy who wants to be Necro-gr1m and frostbitten. I'm sure as hell that you are all day painting pentagrams in your class table, telling your friends how you screwed a cat with your tr00 metal dimmu-borgir-style leathered&spiked hands. People like you are the ones who disgrace all styles, all ways of living, even life itself, even humanity.

Please, do us a favor and grow, and think, and make useful things, and find a girlfriend, and start reading something more than forums, quit smoking your fucking nails and try to keep your mouth closed when you chew.

Out.
:lol: :lol: AFI you make me laugh, cant wait for his reply

AFI

youre the funniest, non-whiney AFI fan i know......10 points for you

and 50,000 more for starting the resemble thread

dilema1362 said:
dude....no offense.....but youre coming off as a typical 13 year-old. chill out for a bit (especially on SOT) and dont make an ass of yourself by saying stupid shit like "your mom needs a tissue because i jizzed all over her" and you wont be given shit for everything you do. trust me, im not attacking you.

*coughs* Ahem, he is a 13 year old..*coughs*

Hey Enemy242, I swore you were a member of this board before but got banned o_O

this thread isn't still gay, this is a good idea, you just make it gay. none of you try the idea, its fun. yet all you do is go "zOMG I IS TOO COOL FOR A TOPIC LIKE DIS!!!! *goes back to a stupid topic about who is the hottest on board or what are you doing right now*" its stupid, if you had done it and not flamed it it would've been ok. and my topic is no less gay then children of bodom, so it should be on the board. god. idiots.

how do i suck at life? because i post a topic you don't like? because i'm 13? wtf is wrong with you loser? you are obsessed with a band, you're an internet geek, you're extremely immature and you pick on little kids and all your names like aim are based of children of bodom. i think you are the one that sucks at life. what a fucking loser, get a life and get outside into the sun to heal that pale skin of yours.

i think you've got nothing to say back so you just add lots of lols to cover up for the fact that you're a loser and you should seriously shut the fuck up now. you suck at pwning. you are a total loser.

i dont have anything to say, because im not going to attempt to defend myself against shit youve made up to make yourself feel better. ooooooh nooooo i suck at owning......who the fuck cares?? youre an idiot. a 13 year old virgin who gets his jollys off by arguing with others that he knows will never see him. im not picking on you because youre a kid....im telling you to shut the fuck up because youre a moron. besides, the sox game is starting in a moment and thats more important than your sorry ass.

good riddance

a. baseball sucks
b. aren't most 13 year olds virgins? they either are, or they're whores
c. i'm 13, i'm immature, yet you're just immature because you feel the need to continuing to harp on a thread that a 13 year old made.
d. you're a fucking sad loser. go watch your baseball game and eat porkrinds. i hope you get fat and then die of heart attack so there will be one less fag on the planet.

Enemy242 said:
a. baseball sucks
b. aren't most 13 year olds virgins? they either are, or they're whores
c. i'm 13, i'm immature, yet you're just immature because you feel the need to continuing to harp on a thread that a 13 year old made.
d. you're a fucking sad loser. go watch your baseball game and eat porkrinds. i hope you get fat and then die of heart attack so there will be one less fag on the planet.

1. You've been pwn3d.
2. Anyone else's virginity doesn't matter here, but yours
3. Who let this kid back on the forum.
4. Fact: Baseball is pretty cool. You're already fat. Stop eating the porkrinds. :erk:

:loco:

MetalWarheart666 said:
1. You've been pwn3d.
2. Anyone else's virginity doesn't matter here, but yours
3. Who let this kid back on the forum.
4. Fact: Baseball is pretty cool. You're already fat. Stop eating the porkrinds. :erk:

:loco:

1. not by dilema, by hopkins and masterchain, ya
2. yes it does, 13 year olds don't have sex, (unless they're dirty whores)
3. i was never banned form the forum
4. baseball is pretty dumb (or i just hate sports) and ya i'm fat but i don't like porkrinds.

Somehow I feel inspired:

el_panda_flamethrower_wallpaper.jpg

*orders porkrinds while sitting in front of pc watching a 1 week live snooker marathon through webcam that was smuggled in the venue by an obese & retarded metallica-fan that I call my friend*