Kvlt you!

Enemy242 said:
this thread isn't still gay, this is a good idea, you just make it gay. none of you try the idea, its fun. yet all you do is go "zOMG I IS TOO COOL FOR A TOPIC LIKE DIS!!!! *goes back to a stupid topic about who is the hottest on board or what are you doing right now*" its stupid, if you had done it and not flamed it it would've been ok. and my topic is no less gay then children of bodom, so it should be on the board. god. idiots.
No, I think you don't get it. This thread still IS gay, this is NOT a good idea, you just made it gay since the beginning. And since I can't blame a thirteen years old for his lack of spelling skills (well, I actually can) because of you being thirteen years old I will first do another thing: GROW AND TRY TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE THE RIGHT WAY OR FUCKING UN-GROW AND DISSAPEAR.

Enemy242 said:
how do i suck at life? because i post a topic you don't like? because i'm 13? wtf is wrong with you loser? you are obsessed with a band, you're an internet geek, you're extremely immature and you pick on little kids and all your names like aim are based of children of bodom. i think you are the one that sucks at life. what a fucking loser, get a life and get outside into the sun to heal that pale skin of yours.
Why do you suck at life? How can you ask that obvious question? You suck at life because yes. And... wowowowowowow!!!11 w00t! You know the meaning of "outside". How come? How's it that a thirteen year old is not in the street or with his friends every afternoon but he spends all the entire fucking week recording shitty covers and pretending to be superior on a forum. Fuck off, guy, buy a fucking brain and, rather than eating eat because of your trveness, place it inside your head. You could also place a hole in your head... but it's up to you.

Enemy242 said:
i think you've got nothing to say back so you just add lots of lols to cover up for the fact that you're a loser and you should seriously shut the fuck up now. you suck at pwning. you are a total loser.
And I think the more you write, the more you suck at living and the more you deserve a ticket to outer space with no return. Be fucking raped, guy, you seriously need it.

Enemy242 said:
a. baseball sucks
b. aren't most 13 year olds virgins? they either are, or they're whores
c. i'm 13, i'm immature, yet you're just immature because you feel the need to continuing to harp on a thread that a 13 year old made.
d. you're a fucking sad loser. go watch your baseball game and eat porkrinds. i hope you get fat and then die of heart attack so there will be one less fag on the planet.
a. That does not save you from sucking too.
b. ... or they are you.
c. You lack intelligence, I know 6-years-old people more intelligent than you, and they even listen to Linkin Park.
d. You're fat too. I hope you OD on KFC.

Enemy242 said:
1. not by dilema, by hopkins and masterchain, ya
2. yes it does, 13 year olds don't have sex, (unless they're dirty whores)
3. i was never banned form the forum
4. baseball is pretty dumb (or i just hate sports) and ya i'm fat but i don't like porkrinds.
1. Die.
2. Die.
3. Die.
4. Die, you just hate sports because you are fat so you can't play them. Sporty guys make fun of you at School.
5. There is no five.

Conclusion: You deserve ocular fucking. Get a girlfriend and move the fuck away.

Enemy242 said:
So even cob fans, the weakest and gayest of metal fans on the boards are mean? you've gotta be kidding me.
Ok , number one :

1080065830042.jpg

and number two :

PingtheMerciless.jpg

Enemy242 said:
1. not by dilema, by hopkins and masterchain, ya
2. yes it does, 13 year olds don't have sex, (unless they're dirty whores)
3. i was never banned form the forum
4. baseball is pretty dumb (or i just hate sports) and ya i'm fat but i don't like porkrinds.

1.Um..shut the fuck up?
2.Well, its their choice anyway..we are talking about YOU
3.Yeah you added me and I asked who you were and you said you were banned. so STFU
4.Fat boys need exercise.

:loco:

I wasn't. But then again, Alexi start making music in his early years; I didn't start slowly until I was 13 or sumpthun, and then not even very enthousiastic.

Sex rules. Enemy242 drools. He's thicker than Tut's average turd. And probably uglier too.