BAAWWW ABOUT BLACK METAL THREAD

I lold so hard :lol:

KEEP OF KALESSIN Competing To Represent Norway In EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

”..Norwegian black metal band KEEP OF KALESSIN is one of the artists who are competing to represent Norway in next year’s Eurovision Song Contest.

On Tuesday (December 1), KEEP OF KALESSIN guitarist and songwriter Obsidian C (real name: Arnt Grønbech) told the Norwegian TV show “Lydverket” that he’s looking forward to performing the song “The Dragon Tower” alongside Norwegian pop artists and mainstream songwriters.

“I read an interview with Per Sundnes (host of the Norwegian Eurovision finals) where he said they wanted darker and harder songs for the Norwegian Eurovision finals,” he said. “At the same time, we had made a song with a catchy chorus, so I just sent it to them.”

On being called sellout:

Obsidian: “I think we are gonna get some reactions from the black metal scene, and lose some credibility. Some people, at least, will call us sellouts, but people saying those things are usually people who have an underground band themselves but make a living from selling hot dogs at a gas station. I think it’s less of a sellout to play in the Eurovision than to sell hot dogs.”

I heard about that, I lol'd, and OC's reaction is epic :kickass::lol:
Nonetheless, I very much doubt they'll win :(

Pain of Salvation might represent Sweden:loco:
Eurovision is turning into br00tal contest.Few years ago Lordi and now Keep Of Kalessin and POS:lol: