LA SHOW WHAT DID YOU THINK?

No...the guy with the beanie on, was 2 people to my right. I forget his name, sadly.
So funny to be near ya and not know it. Had I known I would've wondered my way over and rocked out (more like fight the crowd) with ya! I didn't get picked to be first to the barrier (you were first in so I assume you did though-Cool!!), I just got there somewhat early and got in line. When they let us in I was about 10 feet back from the barrier. Slowly I made it to the front. Can't wait for the next gig.

So funny to be near ya and not know it. Had I known I would've wondered my way over and rocked out (more like fight the crowd) with ya! I didn't get picked to be first to the barrier (you were first in so I assume you did though-Cool!!), I just got there somewhat early and got in line. When they let us in I was about 10 feet back from the barrier. Slowly I made it to the front. Can't wait for the next gig.

Will have to find a way to say hello at the next show! Yeah, won FTTB...and almost STILL got screwed. We were at the front of the line, and they fucked up and the place was wrong. Long story short, we ended up 2/3 back in the line. I sweet talked the security lady, and she let us back up front.