LABYRINTH/NOCTURNAL RITES, Por Favor!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Please, please, please book these 2 bands for a near-future PPUSA, Glenn! I am begging you to do this on behalf of myself and hunfdreds of other PPUSA regular attendees. Who's with me on this?! Can I get a big HELL YEAH from the audience?! LET ME HEAR YOU, PPUSA FANTATICS! SCREAM FOR ME, PROGPOWER!:headbang::kickass:

Please, please, please book these 2 bands for a near-future PPUSA, Glenn! I am begging you to do this on behalf of myself and hunfdreds of other PPUSA regular attendees. Who's with me on this?! Can I get a big HELL YEAH from the audience?! LET ME HEAR YOU, PPUSA FANTATICS! SCREAM FOR ME, PROGPOWER!:headbang::kickass:

Labyrinth would be awesome to see, but I am a much bigger Nocturnal Rites fan.

Nocturnal Rites is probably one of my top 3 for a future ProgPower. I would imagine if they were to play a future PP They would be in a 3rd or 4th spot (or a 5th if the 6-band-per-night-bill stays in effect). I would also be willing to sacrifice seeing them for a few years so they could maybe be a headliner one day!!

Labyrinth would be awesome to see, but I am a much bigger Nocturnal Rites fan.

Nocturnal Rites is probably one of my top 3 for a future ProgPower. I would imagine if they were to play a future PP They would be in a 3rd or 4th spot (or a 5th if the 6-band-per-night-bill stays in effect). I would also be willing to sacrifice seeing them for a few years so they could maybe be a headliner one day!!
Hey, are you the dude from Catonsville, MD that I met at the festival, who was also a big PF fan? Anyhow, I also prefer NR over Labyrinth, but I'd love to see 'em both, preferably at the same festival.

:kickass:
Hell yes, that was me!:headbang:
Right on, DOTW! Yeah, I used to live near you in MD in the 80s. Small world, right? As I recall, we were both wearing the same style of PF shirt, and it must have been right after their set. We met between the venue and the Grenada. Cool. Nice to know who you are on here, too! Well met indeed, my friend!:headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass: