Lacuna Coil - US headlining tour dates

jem777az

Bozzman
Sep 23, 2007
Peoria, AZ
This actually sounds really cool. I hope they come to AZ because I really want to see this.

From Blabbermouth:

Hot off the heels of the massive North American Gigantour (alongside MEGADETH, MOTÖRHEAD and VOLBEAT), Italian heavy rockers LACUNA COIL have announced the "Dark Legacy" tour, the band's only headlining run in the United States in 2012. The shows will feature a set of more than two hours, with material spanning all of LACUNA COIL's albums.

Commented LACUNA COIL frontwoman Cristina Scabbia: "The 'Dark Legacy' tour is a dream come true! This tour will present the history of LACUNA COIL, melding old fans with a new generation of Coilers. The 'Dark Legacy' set will offer both the electric and acoustic vibe and absolute melodic epicness!"

Added frontman Andrea Ferro: "We wanted to give our fans a special present for LACUNA COIL's fifteenth anniversary and that was the inspiration for the 'Dark Legacy' tour. The 'Dark Legacy' show will be very special, with a lot of our history in a surprise-filled set. You won't want to miss it!"

"Dark Legacy" tour dates (more to be announced):

April 07 - San Diego, CA - Soma
April 08 - Anaheim, CA - House Of Blues
April 10 - West Hollywood, CA - Key Club
April 13 - Portland, OR - Aladdin Club
April 14 - Boise, ID - Knitting Factory
April 16 - Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory Concert House
April 18 - Denver, CO - The Summit Music Hall
April 21 - El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
April 22 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater

Hot damn! They are coming to Spokane! It'll be nice to sleep in my own bed after a show for once instead of having to drive to Seattle and get a hotel room.

This isn't a JF tour so it's possible a Phx date will open up, I'll put the word out it's happening and see if anyone's picking it up.

Actually, There's probably not going to be a PHX date as far as I was told, but I hope I'm wrong and you know why. Let's see when the rest of the dates are announced.

More dates added:

4/24 - Houston, TX
5/1 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
5/4 - Little Rock, AR
5/5 - Atlanta, GA
5/9 - New York, NY
5/22 - Flint, MI

If no Phx date, hey it's a 6 hr drive to El Paso, come on down here and hang out with us, there are some forum members from Dallas, and other Texas cities coming up to see the show and hang out.

Oh yeah? Who would do something silly like that? :headbang: