Lacuna Coil US Tour...w/guests Within Temptation!

YtseJammer

Mar 22, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
LACUNA COIL will embark on a North American headlining tour in May. Opening the shows will be IN THIS MOMENT and STOLEN BABIES. The direct-support slot will apparently be split between WITHIN TEMPTATION (first half of the tour) and THE GATHERING (second half). Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

May 07 - Louisville, KY @ Headliner's Music Hall (w/ WITHIN TEMPTATION)
May 17 - Flint, MI @ The Machine Shop (w/ THE GATHERING)

LACUNA COIL's latest album, "Karmacode", was recently certified silver in the band's home country, Italy.

After completing work on their next video for the song "Within Me" in early March, the band will embark on the latest instalment of the Jägermeister Music Tour alongside STONE SOUR and SHADOWS FALL. The trek, which kicks off on March 23 and runs through early May, is the group's fourth U.S. run in support of the "Karmacode" album. This summer LACUNA COIL will make select festival appearances in Europe.

I sure hope that NY gets Within Temptation. WOW! :OMG:

Well, Lacuna Coil doesn't have anything posted about this on their website yet, so I don't know what that means.

I did check Headliners Music Hall in Louisville and they already have a link to buy tickets.

Hmmmm....

An Atlanta date would be much better for me though. :loco:

I'm not sure what to do at this point.

I've lost a lot of respect for Lacuna Coil. I forget which Metal mag it is, but Christina appears on the cover in nothing but a bed sheet, in an article entitled, "Go Under the Covers with Christina". For the main story, she appears again in a bed sheet, posed in a different suggestive position.

I make fun of Pop musicians for selling sex to cover up the fact that they lack the talent to sell records with their music alone. The fact that LC has allowed Christina's looks to become the focal point of the band, says all I need to know about them. Well... that and the new CD is awful.

As for the show, it doesn't matter where they play, the sight lines will be fantastic. It's quite easy to see over the heads of 12 year olds.

Zod

I've lost a lot of respect for Lacuna Coil. I forget which Metal mag it is, but Christina appears on the cover in nothing but a bed sheet, in an article entitled, "Go Under the Covers with Christina". For the main story, she appears again in a bed sheet, posed in a different suggestive position.

I make fun of Pop musicians for selling sex to cover up the fact that they lack the talent to sell records with their music alone. The fact that LC has allowed Christina's looks to become the focal point of the band, says all I need to know about them. Well... that and the new CD is awful.

As for the show, it doesn't matter where they play, the sight lines will be fantastic. It's quite easy to see over the heads of 12 year olds.

Zod

I haven't seen the mag that your referring to. I admit the new LC isn't good at all. With that said, I have to see Within Temptation at some point. Those 12 year olds won't have a clue as to who they are by the way.....well until Roadrunner gets hold of them anyway. :)

~Brian~

Well, Lacuna Coil doesn't have anything posted about this on their website yet, so I don't know what that means.

I did check Headliners Music Hall in Louisville and they already have a link to buy tickets.

Hmmmm....

An Atlanta date would be much better for me though. :loco:

I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Here is what ATL has for Lacuna Coil:

Jagermeister Music Tour featuring Stone Sour, Crazy Anglos, Shadows Fall, and Lacuna Coil.
The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
Thu, Apr 12, 2007 07:20 PM

Where the hell is Within Temptation or THe Gathering?:erk:

Here is what ATL has for Lacuna Coil:

Jagermeister Music Tour featuring Stone Sour, Crazy Anglos, Shadows Fall, and Lacuna Coil.
The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
Thu, Apr 12, 2007 07:20 PM

Where the hell is Within Temptation or THe Gathering?:erk:

Well, that's a different tour. That's the one that I don't care anything about seeing. I kind of doubt they'll go back to Atlanta so soon, but I'd much rather see them there than Kentucky of all places.

~Brian~

Well, that's a different tour. That's the one that I don't care anything about seeing. I kind of doubt they'll go back to Atlanta so soon, but I'd much rather see them there than Kentucky of all places.

~Brian~
thank goodness!!

LMAO @ Zod's post!!!!!!! ahahahhaa

Anyways... As a big fan of The Gathering, I can't wait to see them again. ;) BUT If it would be WT around NY, it's okay.. good to see them once. Too bad her voice gets annoying (imo)

and for LC.... don't really care to see them live. MAYBE I will see them this time :p

It's so "sad" to see LC headlining over WT :(
But I guess that's the way to go here in the US