Lacuna Coil US Tour...w/guests Within Temptation!

Eh, WT hasn't even had a US distribution deal until just recently. Hard to have enough support to for their own headlining tour if the common person can't pick up any of their CDs w/o it being an import. Just be glad they're opening for LC and not Evanescence.
I just wish it could be all 3 playing together the entire tour as it's been 4 years since I saw The Gathering and I'd love to see them again.

Would be nice to see this tour come to NC. I really like Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, and The Gathering. I know WT and TG are splitting the dates but I'd be happy with either one of them.

As for LC, I know alot of ppl here don't like them and I also dislike the way they have chosen to promote themselves but it seems as though the majority of fans care more about an image than the music and I think LC have took advantage of that and gained a bigger audience. Even though I disagree with this, I still like LC and I even like Karmacode (even though it's not as good as their previous efforts) I know alot of people are gonna disagree and that's ok, I'm just throwing in my two cents.

Would be nice to see this tour come to NC. I really like Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, and The Gathering. I know WT and TG are splitting the dates but I'd be happy with either one of them.

As for LC, I know alot of ppl here don't like them and I also dislike the way they have chosen to promote themselves but it seems as though the majority of fans care more about an image than the music and I think LC have took advantage of that and gained a bigger audience. Even though I disagree with this, I still like LC and I even like Karmacode (even though it's not as good as their previous efforts) I know alot of people are gonna disagree and that's ok, I'm just throwing in my two cents.

I like Lacuna Coil too and I'm glad they're headlining a tour without some lame ass screamo band following them around. :headbang: :kickass:

~Brian~

I like Lacuna Coil too and I'm glad they're headlining a tour without some lame ass screamo band following them around. :headbang: :kickass:

~Brian~

Did you ever decide on whether or not you'll be attending the show at the Lincoln in Raleigh? I got my tickets yesterday, can't wait.

Not the biggest fan of either Lacuna or WT...

But if The Gathering is getting a decent amount of time I will go anywhere to see the tour! Not sure If I will do it for 45 minutes.. =/

I am still pissed that their shows in Mexico is on the same weekend I will be in NY for Blackfield :cry:
It was just perfect! Mexico city on a friday, Monterrey on a Saturday...

WONDERFUL! WT should be touring with Nightwish, not with LaKorNa Coil.

ZOd;

How dare you?!? How dare you insult the intelligence of this board?!? How dare you praise LaKorNa Coil's "KorNacode" as being "awful"?!? It is far worse than awful. It is one of the worst pieces of crap that my ears have had the unfortubate displeasure to hear. The CD is not even fit for lining my cat's box. God forbid if I did that, my cats would go relieve themselves on my bed, and that smelly feeling is NOT a good one.

ZOD, you rock!:headbang: :worship:

I'm the furthest fan from Karmacode but I'm enough of a fan from the earlier stuff to still support them. I'll be seeing them with Shadows Fall which my boyfriend is a fan of and I'll likely check out this tour if we get a weekend show in the area. If the northeast misses out on WT, I may even have to travel quite the distance to make sure I don't miss them.
I would hope that if WT is only doing half of a tour with them, maybe they have other plans in the works. Think about it. The northeast is pretty much THE market for this kind of music. Its the place where its almost always guarenteed to sell well. WT could do their own headlining shows up here and get, at the very least, half full venues. Its much harder to get a crowd in the middle of nowhere. So they latch onto a band that can pull a decent crowd to push them where otherwise they'd maybe sell 50 tickets.
I'd suspect we could see WT headline their own shows in Toronto, Montreal, NYC, Boston, & maybe Philly if they are missing this area on their leg of the tour.

Hey, kidz! Get a load of the haterz! :lol:

It is not a fact that I am a "hater". It is the very fact that the Lacuna Coil I once knew no longer exists. It has basically become KoRN with a female
front. It would be as if Dream Theater cut a Country album or Nightwish going in the direction of midieval chanting or Jimmy Buffett doing Britney Spears covers for his next three CD's. Fans of those acts would be pissed as well.

Peace,
Ray C.

Interesting - Lacuna Coil paired with The Gathering could be rather nice but what are the odds The Gathering would drop the newer stuff and play exclusively from their "Mandylion" or "Nighttime Birds" albums?

Lacuna Coil are visiting Dallas as part of the Jaegermeister something-or-other tour but I'm not sure if I'm going to that one or not. Stone Sour (whoever in blazes that is) is the headliner so Lacuna Coil are relegated to spot duty anyway. Wish they'd venture back toward their older material -- Karmacode has some decent tracks but seems to indicate a songwriting trend that gives me concern. Still I prefer to support bands like this than the usual fodder we're force fed these days....