Lads, read this!! It's worth the time...

Haha, seems great, love the statements like
- This is possibly the worst pop group I’ve heard in my life. They’re going to be huge.
- “Pretty raw. Needs some polishing.” “Polishing?” said Scotty. “No. The drummer needs to be shot. They all need to be shot.”
- “Come on, Scotty. These days, it’s showmanship that counts. Not music. Stop living in the 40's.”

:D !!! Too bad it's a pain in the arse to print it (I like to read in the toilets, yes !!!)...

"Several other big corporations are pushing a bill called the “Level Playing Field Act.” It will officially change America’s economic system from Capitalism to Crapitalism®. Under Crapitalism®, the big corporations will sell nothing but crap, and the public will be forced to buy it, because there won’t be anything else. Any company that tries to make good products will be shut down by the Feds for unfair competition."

:lol: :lol:

“Vlado Levitsky, Kasugi’s top mastering engineer.”

“Also known as Vlad the Impaler,” I added.

“He takes Scotty’s finished mix and—”

“Crucifies it.”

“Shut up, Scotty. He makes it ‘radio-ready.’

:lol: :lol:

Jeez, that picklemilk part (loki's child) almost made me pissing myself...:lol: :lol: :lol:
That thing should be a movie!

So who can identify everyone he is satiring? The band I still can't figure out, either one. The end he gets away from music and goes onto politics which I loved (very true), but I can see how some people don't like when it gets away from 100 percent music.