LadyofShallot Expose Yourself

Lady, if you knew these guys like I do, you'd know their tone was meant to be anything but serious.* We all like an attractive girl as much as the next guy, but it's the metal that brings us all together and if you experienced our camaraderie, you'd know that we're harmless and a great group to be around.
how do you know i'm not Donatella Versace's look-alike? lol yes of course i know there's some humor to it unfortunately the internet doesn't offer inflection along with words, but its good to keep in mind that most humor is also half truth

how do you know i'm not Donatella Versace's look-alike?

Gawd, that would be hawt. :loco:

Ladyof Shalott said:
lol yes of course i know there's some humor to it unfortunately the internet doesn't offer inflection along with words

Ah yes, the problem with said internet since day one. "You can't hear me, therefore you can't possibly know how I mean what it looks like I mean."

In those cases, the only vouching you can at least half rely on is from those who have actually met the meanies in question. I'll vouch for what it's worth.

LadyofShalott said:
but its good to keep in mind that most humor is also half truth

If by truth you mean you mean young, single & goofy lads who seem to be horndogs from behind their keyboards (yet strangely normal, but still goofy in person), then I wholeheartedly agree. :)