Introduce yourself fucks...

Tee said:
wife of the best Greek in the world.
Laura, is that you?! Sorry I spilt that beer on your carpet during the kegger on Saturday. I hope Paul isn't upset!

:D

Now, to be serious this time:

I'm Niklas. I operate a distro/label called AWR with Marksveld. We distribute folk metal, black metal and doom metal releases as well as release work from our own projects. At this time there is no plan to release any work that isn't our own, but perhaps one day...

My favorite bands are Burzum, Hate Forest, Drudkh, Cruachan, Nargaroth, In The Woods..., and Negurã Bunget.

I came here a little more than a year ago at the insistence of Pyrus and his sister whom I knew from another board. I haven't had a life since. :Spin:

dead_fetus said:
Laura, is that you?! Sorry I spilt that beer on your carpet during the kegger on Saturday. I hope Paul isn't upset!

:D
nääh, Paul is cool with it. I mean, who wouldn't like stains on the carpet, moderate decorations are always welcome... ;)

:loco:

NicodemiX said:
Now, to be serious this time:

I'm Niklas. I operate a distro/label called AWR with Marksveld. We distribute folk metal, black metal and doom metal releases as well as release work from our own projects. At this time there is no plan to release any work that isn't our own, but perhaps one day...

My favorite bands are Burzum, Hate Forest, Drudkh, Cruachan, Nargaroth, In The Woods..., and Negurã Bunget.

I came here a little more than a year ago at the insistence of Pyrus and his sister whom I knew from another board. I haven't had a life since. :Spin:

damn strizzle.

metalskater7 said:
i second this too, or medium well
just enough blood for a nice taste

most places usually fuck up a good medium steak... its usually under-done and I don't like biting into cool meat. So naturally, I go for the medium-well.

Heyhey... Better late then never right ;-)

Ehm... I am Mads from Denmark! I like prog, power, death, thrash, black, doom and mixes of those...! I also write on the Perpetual Motion board.

oh... and Megamore, Nevermore DID play near Copenhagen last year actually. I was planning on going, but didn't want to go alone, and I didn't want to see Arch Enemy, so... (and it was in Sweden). Will I see you tonight at the Mercenary show btw? in Templet in Lyngby?

Mads

BumZen said:

Ehm... I am Mads from Denmark! I like prog, power, death, thrash, black, doom and mixes of those...! I also write on the Perpetual Motion board.

oh... and Megamore, Nevermore DID play near Copenhagen last year actually. I was planning on going, but didn't want to go alone, and I didn't want to see Arch Enemy, so... (and it was in Sweden). Will I see you tonight at the Mercenary show btw? in Templet in Lyngby?

Mads
Hi Mads :) I live in Odense so I'm not going to see Mercenary tonight :( But I'm going to see Mnemic, Melted and Stomped tomorrow :D I know they're all "nu-metal", but better metal than non-metal show at all, right? :) I knew about Nevermore playing in Sweden, but I didn't know them back then :zombie: How old are you dude? I'm 25 btw

I wouldn't call Mnemic NU-metal. Not anymore NU than Nevermore has become on their last two albums at least.

Oh... Odense... Nice store there! Die Hard Metal Store! I will never forget when I saw Linkin Park listed as "Homo Metal"... haha!

You didn't know Nevermore one year ago? Maaaaaan... you have been missing out dude! Since when did you get into metal?

And I am 18! I live in Hellerup (og nej... jeg er ikke rig).

BumZen said:

Mads
yay for malmö, even if I only went to the gothenburg gig.

John, USA, Going to release Avenger Of Bloods new CD in Jan.05. and Now booking our Metalfest for May '05. Should be announcing our headliner VERY soon.