"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

If my magic spells go wrong in the near future, I may be that troll you are referring to! And if I stir the pot up just enough, there will be activity AND no banning! This is a delicate process, but I fully intend on making this work. :)

I'm gonna go to the store tonight or tomorrow night and buy brocolli just to see if that milk thing is true. It has intrigued me..

You're an interesting one Katie. I shall keep my eye on you. ;)

My name is Sean, I live in Canada and absolutely LOVE Firewind...what more needs to be said? :)

Welcome Sean!

Guys.. I never did it... i never introduced myself..
I'm 22 and from Chocolate n Mountains-Land in Europe, biggest Firewind Fan Eva like this guy is a fan of Bruce
I like 80s and 2ks metal as hell, soon will have an own band, going to wacken '10, going to metalfest, seeing lots of metal bands in 2010 and just living the metal.
as balance I work 8hrs a day.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! :wave:
I'm Laura-Kate & from England, 19 years old.

I've loved Firewind ever since I heard the 'Alligence' album and couldn't stop playing it, to be honest it took my a while to get into 'The Premonition' but now I think it's their best album!! Still trying to get into 'Days of Defiance' not quite there yet, I'm hopefully going to see them @ Manchester this September.

Oh and I think Gus G is an absolute legend! <3 him to bits.
Firewind are a 'slow builder' for me anyway, you have to savour their songs, they mature like a fine wine (hehe, silly comparision)

Welcome Laura-Kate!

I know what you mean, the love definitely grows upon further listening. I remember listening to their songs on myspace back in 2006 and liking them but it wasn't until I saw them live that I was truly blown away. I think the Premonition is my favourite album but there are some brilliant songs on Days of Defiance and the more I listen, the more I love it. Especially Embrace The Sun!

See you in Manchester!

Hi everyone! :wave:
I'm Laura-Kate & from England, 19 years old.

I've loved Firewind ever since I heard the 'Alligence' album and couldn't stop playing it, to be honest it took my a while to get into 'The Premonition' but now I think it's their best album!! Still trying to get into 'Days of Defiance' not quite there yet, I'm hopefully going to see them @ Manchester this September.

Oh and I think Gus G is an absolute legend! <3 him to bits.
Firewind are a 'slow builder' for me anyway, you have to savour their songs, they mature like a fine wine (hehe, silly comparision)

HI! Laura-Kate welcome to the forum

Firewind is a band of which you need to learn to love songs, in that sence Firewind is a bit like beer you need to learn to love it and once you do its the best thing ever.

BTW on a side not katie i saw you posted it up dont you think this should be a sticky thread? because its a really important thread and it would just be easier if it would be a sticky