"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

Hehe yep, the double and triple rooms are the same price so i'll book us a triple room tonight and then if emy decides to come she can (she says she needs to look at her finances first)
Just booked the monday of work hehe

i have kamelot ticket, train and hotel booked
need to book train hotel and ticket for hellfire fest... bloody organisers!!! give us hotel deals already!

decided to drive to volbeat as they're closing the only track from leeds to london, therefore to get back i'd have to take two trains and bus.. i think not!

Pretty sure I've seen Volbeat too.

Shockin' when you can't even remember whch bands you've seen o_O Haha.

London is becoming my bloody second home. Went there in January for Edguy. Going in February for Hellfire. March for Kamelot. April for Stratovarius/Firewind and no doubt something else will come up soon!!!!!

xx Kirsty

tell me about it, hellfire in feb, volbeat in march, dream evil in march, firewind in may!!! seriously SOMEONE PLAY LEEDS ALREADY!!

you didn't go see stuck mojo did you? volbeat were supposed to support them, but pulledout, but everyone was stilladvertising them

well i guess alot of you know who i am :) zoe the light tech
im bored at work so i figued id join the forum and annoy you guys :)

ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww I miss you!!!! I was looking through my photos from the Stratovarius tour the other day, saw those lovely ones of the Strat guy collapsing over you, ah fun times :p

that was a fun time, i guess that would be jens, master of the Eels i guess

Hello and good day. You all can call me Mack for now. I was once a professional message board poster with a somewhat extensive yet consistent resume, but that was a long time ago. I have laid dormant in my posting habits and wish to start re-flexing those muscles. I have chosen this place as a new avenue for me to do this.

I am currently 26 years old (27 in March). I play guitar, collect badass gear for me to use in my pursuit of awesome music, study network administration and engineering at college, exhibit a mean Gatorade habit, act silly whenever I feel like it (which is almost all the time), and I have a pretty bad case of OCD. I am a grammar nazi and a master literary crafter. There are small traces of ADD flowing throughout my brain.

This site was somewhat discovered on accident when I was searching for Firewind guitar transcriptions because I was far too lazy to do them myself. After finding no desirable results, I have now chosen to get off my lazy procrastinating ass and do them myself. And I don't feel like spending money to use GuitarPro. That is just super name (Powertab rocks all!).

Off to post more, sleep, do homework, re-string my Gus 600, pop in my Live Premonition DVD and transcribe Insanity. My god I have a busy day tomorrow!

Broccoli is so bland yet so good for you. :p