"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

*shakes head*

Seeing Ben from A1 on Celeb BB was a shock. It brought back horrific buried memories.

He was the first boy I ever forced myself to fancy O_O

And only because he had the longest hair. It's been long haired boys ALL my life. Honestly, the longer the hair the hotter the boy.

Apollo was an exception because he's adorable. But now EVERYONE bloody likes him. And I saw him first! *pouts* LOL! Though he is pretty DAMN fine with his SEXY NEW HAIRCUT!

xx Kirsty

Argh! damn it woman, why? why did you have to do that to me???? i'm trying to repress my memories of being a little pop princess!!!

hahaha see i always thought he was rather hunky... but then sexy new haircut occured and darn it i saw what you saw girl!!
Also... anyone else notice just how hot Mark looks in the live premonition DVD, i mean i've always had a soft-spot for the bald cutie, but seriously... ;)

Mwaha, posted in the pictures thread.

Getting this back on topic...

HI! I'm Kirsty. I've been here since the very very start of this forum. I'm an original. Possibly the only one left now. I went away for a while due to personal reasons and swore never to come back. But when I realised MySpace and Bebo were blocked in work and Firewind Forums weren't...well...we all make mistakes, eh?

Anyway, Firewind Loyal forever!!! 27 times and counting. Hoping to make it 30 by the end of the year and THEN I'm PROPERLY resigning as 'super dedicated if not slightly stalkerish fan'. Only seeing them when they play within 200 miles seems fair.

xx Kirsty

hahaha so that's the reason for your return is it? well all i can say is, all hail your work for blocking myspace and bebo, we missed you here girl, place is dead without you!

i can't actually remember how many times i've seen firewind, think i'm on about 10... so still behind kirsty a bit :p first saw them when they supported Dragonforce way back in 2006 and fell in love with instantly, met our dear kirsty here at one of firewind's after parties (ie, firewind and few fans locked in a pub in nottingham) then found out we have mutual friends when we met at bloodstock and a beautiful friendship was born!

hahaha somehow kirsty, i get the feeling that resolution won't hold...

Haha!!!

Awww, that seems so long ago in Nottingham! Nearly 2 years ago!!! Bloomin' helllll!

3 years in March since I first met Firewind (and ruined a 2 year relationship with my ex on the same day). Bwahaha.

The resolution MUST hold! Or shall I try make it to 50? *gets evil glint in eye*

xx Kirsty

I know, seems so long ago, but so much awesomeness has been fit into those two years!

hmm, ex or firewind, ex or firewind... somehow i don't think you regret ruining that relationship much :p

hahahaha see, you haven't even reached 30 are you're aiming for 50!!!!

Someone posted about being one if not the only original forumer left. Considering I started the very 1st FW forum on my old domain http://www.melodicmetal.net and then was the one who convinced Gus to switch to the UM forums, I would have to say I'm the 1st, and original forumer and very much still here. ;) :headbang::kickass:

For the most part I am a lurker, and I am also an admin here. My friendship with Gus goes way back long before they broke out into the "mainstream" of sorts with metal fans. I probably have the largest Firewind collection in the world and continue to support Gus and all his projects.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about in regards to the original forum I will post a pic below. Now back to hiding I go. :lol:

FWforum.jpg

Someone posted about being one if not the only original forumer left. Considering I started the very 1st FW forum on my old domain http://www.melodicmetal.net and then was the one who convinced Gus to switch to the UM forums, I would have to say I'm the 1st, and original forumer and very much still here. ;) :headbang::kickass:

That was me. I meant on this forum. Good God I remember that old forum. I tried to sign up many times. Many many times. Would not let me post!!! So I lurked :O It saddened me that many of the old forumers didn't join the new forum.

Ex-lurker. Don't believe in lurking these days! Either you have something interesting to say or you don't ^_^ It's rude to just...well...eavesdrop :p

So I'll rephrase. An original of this forum...and a regular poster! Many dropped off :( Spike, Han, Sofia. Jeez.

xx Kirsty