My official "Hi I'm new here"

Paganistic

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2007
So I just signed up to Ultimate metal so technically I am new but i have been reading the forums for the past year so I feel like I know a lot you already. This year was my first progpower and it was incredible. Some friends who went last year let me know about this amazing concert, and I unfortunatley could not attend last year:cry:, but this year I finally made my 5 hour flight from California to Atlanta and had the time of my life. I could not complain about any of the bands, well ok maybe one but everyone needs time to go and eat. Next year looks just as good, all i need to do is find a way to finance it, maybe i'll live behind the dumpster, save myself rent money:p... But back to the point, so I'm "new" here and just wanted to say hey to everyone, so hey.

welcome aboard! Fly in from CA as well, there are several of us so next year shouldn't be too hard to fly out with another PP fan. Next year is gonna be a rough one with the Scorpions, Maiden and hopefully Priest on tour....be seeing you at a freeway offramp near by :lol: